Sickness

Geno, Fresh and Error. Those are three brother from Momma Family. They didn't had best life nor the worse. . . well maybe scratch that one. All three of brother were broken in some way.

First we have Fresh. He can't feel anything. . . most of the times. Its because of parasite in his body. Because Fresh can't feel he sometimes not realized how bad some situacions are. Being the youngest he still have lot to lear.

Next we Have Geno. Oh poor Geno oldest of all brother yet so sick and hurt. He had healt problems when he was younger but his state got worse. Even if Geno had to spend lots of times in hospital. He still cares and tries to do his best for both bros. Geno love both brothers in same way. He love Fresh even if he doesn't have emotion but still is trying his best to feel. He also loved Error for how carring he was. Most people would say that Error is just egoistick baby but not. He is really carring towars his brothers mostly Geno. Geno knew that Error is trying his hardest to cheer him up sometimes and is happy for that.

And for the last There is Error. He's. . . not ok. Error might seem to be like one nerd in one day and then bully in other. Find his real self is hard because he is always hiding problmes from others. Error is not ok that's all I could say. And Geno slowly realized it yet still Error is trying to do best for Geno and Fresh.

Now this story will tell you about How Error's hiding lead to someting horrible

third person pov:

Error was walking thought school while no one dared to talk with him. Its because of incined that happend four years ago. In short. Some 10' graders harrash Error for while and he let them do it. But the one start to talk bad about Geno and oh boy here it goes. I won't go for details but I will say that Error got suspendet for week while two of three bullies had someting broken in their body.

Yea from that day they start to fear Error. But also they start to whisper around him. They said mean worlds in darkness and thought that Error could't hear them. But oh boy he did. This broke Error mode then enought. They didn't knew how paintfull it was to live. How tired he was. How hurt he was. . .

It was one of those times when Geno had better health so he could stay in home. But someting wasn't right. His younger bro Error was acting strange for past two years but he could not point out what. But he knew one thing. Its someting bad. Geno could hear caughing from Error's room lately. They always last minute max too but it was happening for past two years. Oh how Error was sometimes running into bathroom and left after ten minutes at least and almost always having tears coming from his sockets. Geno was worried and wanted to knew truth.

Fresh start to notice how his older bro was getting tired. It reminds hi Geno and that not good. But what could he do. He was pain in Error's but for most of his life and he knew it saldy. Yet still Error was cheering him up when he feels sadness or when he was hurt. So maybe Error still loved him like brother even though Fresh was annoying him. But what's wrong with his bro. What?

Error came home after school he was so mad tired so he greed Ma Geno and Fresh before saying that he is tired and heading to his room quickly. Error then runs to his room and lock himself in there before making loud sigh and sitting on bed. It was horrible. He doesn't know how longer he can stand it.

Error thought were cut of when he start caughing os he grab tissue and cough in it for minute before pulling out and showing some blood and raw magic making Error curse before he threw them into trash and lied on bed.

Error was sick. And he knew it damm well. He found about it five years ago and beg doctor not to tell anyone which he did thankfully. Because Error want Geno to be ok. That's all thinkgs that matters to him. He is not usefull anyway. It would be better if he died at some point. But that would hurt his brothers so he must stay strong.