The Internships: Roxas Part 2

A/N: I'm so sorry I didn't update in such a long time. I had a lot of tests at school and couldn't afford to worsen my grades. That being said, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

When Roxas and the sidekick arrived it was already getting dark. For the first hour or so nothing interesting happened. Then they saw a giant explosion and went to investigate. When they arrived they saw heroes fighting creatures with exposed brains. Roxas was shocked to see Nomus here. He also saw Midoriya running somewhere.

"That green haired boy is my friend"Roxas said "He might need help"

"Ok then go with him" The sidekick said "Remember what Lea thought you. We will meet after everything calms down"

Roxas then rushed after Midoriya. After a second the green haired boy went into a narrow alleyway. Roxas then heard "SMASH" Midoriya's signature war cry and went to see what happened.

Midoriya was standing in front of the hero killer.

"I should have taken a pro hero with me just in case" He thought "I need to protect everyone that can't move. I need to gain more time"

"This has nothing to do with you" Iida who was paralyzed by Stain.

"It's a heroes job to help even if no one asked for it" the green haired boy said taking a fighting stance.

He leaped to attack Stain and the hero killer swung his sword at Midoriya but the boy dodged. Stain took one of his knifes and was about to slash again. But Midoriya ducked between his legs and leaped into the air trowing a punch into Stain's head.

"Full Cowling works "He thought "Now I can fight."

But then the green haired boy got paralyzed.

"You're too weak" the hero killer said "but your life might be worth something.

Stain then pointed his blade towards Iida, but then he dodged as a pillar of fire and a spear of light were going towards him.

"Midoriya next time give me better directions" Todoroki said "I was late because of you."

"Izuku, Tenya Are you guys alright?" asked Roxas

"Roxas and Todoroki too?" Iida said surprised "What are you..."

"I should be asking you that it took me a few seconds before I understood what you meant." Todoroki cut Iida off, "But thanks to Roxas's help I realized what happened quicker."

Todoroki then froze the floor and Roxas threw another spear of light at Stain. But the man dodged.

"My time is running short" Stain thought

"We won't let you hurt our friends Hero Killer" Roxas shouted

"Guys don't let him get your blood." Midoriya said "When he licks it he can paralyze you"

"So I need to keep my distance and I will be..." Todoroki said

Stain then threw a knife at the half-and-half teen, but Roxas created his "Darkness Vacuum" and the knife disappeared inside.

Stain then rushed at Todoroki and tried to cut him, but a pillar of ice blocked the attack and his sword flew up. Roxas wasted no time and used his Vacuum to suck the blade in. Stain then backed out.

"Shit this brat with a black hole took two of my weapons. I can't be reckless" he thought.

He took two of his knifes and tried to attack Roxas but Todoroki protected him with ice. Roxas then created 2 spears of darkness and threw the at the hero killer alongside the ice Todoroki created to stop the man from attacking.

"Why you three... I need to do it... He is mine" Iida said

"Just shut up and let us help" Roxas was irritated

"There is a lot is happening in your family too?" Todoroki asked

Midoriya was still struggling to move, but then the paralysis left him. He could move his fingers. He then leaped towards Stain and grabbed him sending him to the wall and dragging him along it.

"I can move for some reason" He said

"Time limit" Todoroki exclaimed

"No that kid got paralyzed last."the pro hero known as Native said.

Midoriya then dodged the ice and a darkness spear that the double quirk duo attacked with.

"I think the effect lasts longer depending on the blood type " Midoriya said

"I have B" said Native

"And I got A" followed Iida

"You're right" Stain responded.

"I wanted to take them both to a safe place, but he keeps dodging our attacks" Todoroki said.

The three standing boys came up with a plan. Midoriya would distract him, Todoroki would act as support for the green haired boy and Roxas would be supporting the bi colored boy if Stain decided to attack him instead. Their plan worked for a bit but Deku got paralyzed again and Stain was rushing towards Todoroki but Roxas was there and used "Flash bang" to blind the hero killer for a bit.

(During that time Todoroki's speech and the flashbacks play out like in canon)

Stain gets close to cutting off Roxas's head, but Iida is finally able to move. He uses recipro burst and blocks Stain's knifes. Then the young hero attacks the hero killer and sends him back.Roxas wasting no time threw 3 dark spears.

"They're fast" Stain thought as he was dodging the attacks

"The hero killer wants to kill me and the boy in the armor" Native said "Run away"

"Shut up" Roxas shouted

"He won't let us run" Todoroki said "Stain is desperate to kill us but fighting against so many opponents must have worn him out"

Iida and Todoroki devise a plan as Roxas is distracting the hero killer. And Deku is finally able to move again. Todoroki freezes Iida's legs and Midoriya activated his quirk. Iida used recipro extend and rushes at the hero killer. Midoriya does the same using full cowling. Roxas created 6 spears of light (his current limit) and threw them at Stain. Midoriya's punch, Iida's kick and Roxas's spears all hit the hero killer at the same time knocking him down and pinning against the wall.

"Did he finally pass out?" Iida asked

"Yea. I think he did" answered Roxas

Then the heroes in training tied Stain up using a rope they found lying around. Then the boys and the pro hero left the alley.

"W-what are you doing here?" an old man in a hero costume asked

"Gran Torino" Deku said overjoyed, but then he got kicked in the head by said hero

"I told you to stay in the train" Gran Torino shouted

"But why are you here?" the green haired boy asked

"Someone told me to come here" the old hero responded "I don't know what happened here but I'm glad you're okay"

(the rest is the same as in canon. Izuku gets saved by Stain and all four of them go to the hospital(they get out faster thanks to Roxas's help in the Stain fight) and meet up with the police)

Lea visits Roxas in the hospital and brings him some sea salt ice cream. They talk a bit. Lea apologizes that he left without a word. Roxas leaves the hospital at the same time as Todoroki and they both go back to the endeavor agency to finish their internships.

Roxas uses that time to train with Lea and both of them became close friends.

A/N: Roxas's internships come to an end. I'm sorry that Roxas didn't do much during the Stain fight, but my main focus was Roxas's relationship with Lea

Next time we will see what Riku was up to during that time.