The Sports Festival part 3

(Todoroki vs Midoriya is the same(how can i rewrite such a masterpiece of a fight?)

"Now the second fight of the second round is Riku Jisuberi from hero course vs the jack of all trades Sora Seiten form general course" Present Mic shouted.

"Who do you think is going to win Kairi?" Namine asked.

"I don't know. They're both great fighters they also know each other's fighting styles really well it's an even fight." Kairi answered.

Shinso was also watching that fight with curiously.

"Ready. Start." the blond announcer shouted.

"We haven't sparred for a while now, Riku."Sora said summoning his Keyblade.

"You're right we haven't" said Riku.

Sora rushed towards Riku ready to attack him with the Kingdom Key but Riku was faster he dodged and tried to counter with his right fist. Sora expected that and blocked the punch with his Keyblade. Riku was surprised at Sora's reaction speed and backed away a bit. As soon as he did he was blasted with a fire spell from the Keyblade. Riku learning from his mistake rushed towards his opponent and sent a right hook towards Sora, but the boy dodged and attacked with his keyblade. Riku was expecting that, he blocked and countered by sending a punch into Sora's chin. Sora couldn't dodge, he took the hit and staggered. Riku used that opportunity to fire a barrage of punches at Sora. The Keyblade wielder couldn't block all the attacks and backed away.

"Shit. I knew I couldn't defeat you in close-quarter but I still tried." Sora said. "Riku how about we start fighting for real? I want you to finally use your quirk."

"Same goes for you Sora". Riku responded

The audience was in shock the fight was so intense and yet neither of the fighters used their quirks.

Sora shouted "Valor" and his gym uniform became red with black and silver accents. In his left hand another Keyblade called Star Seeker appeared. Its guard appeared to be two shooting stars. The blade was blue and decorated with stars, while the end was a crescent moon and star. The Keychain was also a crescent moon.

"What is that?" Present Mic shouted in surprised voice"Seitan's clothes changed colors, and he now has two weapons. Isn't that unfair?"

"I must say I'm surprised this kid isn't in my class" Aizawa said "First his skill with that weapon and long ranged abilities and now that new form. Sora Seiten has a potential to be one of the future top 10 heroes."

"Bold statement Shota"Present Mic said "Let's see what Riku Jisuberi is going to do now"

Not wasting a moment, Riku used Darkheart to cloak his whole body in darkness.Sora then rushes at him, delivering an attack with Star Seeker. Riku blocked the attack, but Sora attacked his left side with Kingdom Key. Riku groaned in pain before charging a barrage of punches at Sora. Sora blocked some punches. Riku then kicked his opponent in the head, causing Sora to stagger. He then tried to punch Sora in the gut, but the punch was countered and Riku was sent high up in the air. Sora high jumped to his opponent and unleashed a combo of slashes with both of his keyblades. Riku couldn't even block because the slashes were too fast. When Sora finished the combo he kicked Riku back to the ground. He was also back down on the ground panting loudly as he used most of his stamina for that combo. His clothes returned to normal and the Star seeker disappeared. Sora then saw Riku standing up from a crater his fall has created. His uniform shirt was torn to shreds. Riku still cloaked in darkness was also at the ends of his stamina. He then shouted "One last attack Sora!!!" Both boys then rushed at each other, Riku with his darkness infused punch and Sora with his keyblade. Then they both hit each other. Sora's keyblade hit Riku's side and Riku's punch landed in Sora's cheek. Both boys stood like this for a moment. That moment felt like eternity for the audience. But then Riku's legs failed him. He collapsed to the ground unconscious. A mere seconds after that Sora fainted.