Chapter 6: I'm pregnant!!!

One year later.... So now Mal is 20. Mal's POV. "Evie! Evie!" I say running to my best friend. "Yes, Mal?" Evie says. "I think I'm pregnant!" I say. Evie gasps. "We should go make sure. To the hospital!" Evie says. We walk to the hospital in The Isle of The Lost. "Dad?!" Evie says. "Evie?" He says. "Hades, my dad is your dad?!" I ask. "Well, yeah. We are half sisters, Mal!" Evie says. "Oh. My. Godmother." I say. Jane appears. "Ok, we have a thousand free rooms, just follow me." Jane says. We follow her to the purple colored room. "Perfect! Thank you, Jane." I say. She smiles then snaps her fingers and disappears. I gasp. "Go get Ben, I want him to know if it is true or not." I tell Evie. "Of course. If it is, he will be a dad!" Evie says. Evie's POV. I go to Auradon. I walk to Ben. "Ben, Ben!" I say. "Yes, Evie?" Ben says. "Mal thinks she's pregnant and she wants you to know if she is or not! She is at The Isle of The Lost hospital." I tell Ben. He gasps happily. "If the test is positive, I will be a father!" Ben says happy. "Yes, You would! Now, Come on, Ben!" I say. "Can I come, too? She is one of my best friends." Carlos says. "Of course." Ben replies. "Me, too. She is the only friend of mine that really knew what my life was like." Jay says. Me, Carlos, Jay, and Ben go back to the hospital. Mal's POV. So now I am sitting in the hospital bed. Ben and Evie come. "Ben!" I say. We hug. I kiss his cheek. He kisses mine. "Did you take the test?" Ben asks me. "Yes. It's positive!" I say. Ben picks me up. "Oh, Mal!" He says. He puts me down. He then kisses me. We go back to Auradon.