Two

"What are we going to eat?" Asked a young girl with brown hair with some violet at the ends, who had tied herself with a bow, looking with her violet eyes at her partner, a young man with black hair with dark brown eyes who was standing next to her. They wore mustard pants along with a purple polo shirt, which unlike their partner was made of lead, some casual shoes and the typical white doctor's coat.

"How about the red noodles?" He responded, also looking away from the latest model cell phone that he had just bought two weeks ago.

"No, we already ate that yesterday and the day before yesterday." You and your noodles fill me up, I swear if I listen to that food again I'll go get more hot coffee and serve it to you.

"With my noodles, doesn't mess with me, crazy, besides, you always ask me and I answer you like every good sexy man that I am."

"Sexy? Haha! You'll be sexy when Queen Elizabeth II dies."

"Ah! You threat me?" He asked offended, putting his cell phone in his robe and raising an eyebrow only to then smile sadistically.

"I don't know, tell me," she replied calmly and with a calm smile that only showed the powerful dark aura that surrounded her.

"Dr. Aike-san and Dra. Aketsuri, how good I found you," intervened a boy with silver hair and blue eyes, dressed in a loose turquoise polo shirt as well as his pants.

However, all the peace he had left was when he received a cold and strangely happy look from his superiors, certainly being the new one at the time was not good, other than that they both seemed to be about to kill.

"What is offered?" He asked seriously, seeing immediately how the boy in front of him began to shake and weakly grasp the notebook he had.

"I-I..."

"Doesn't worry New-chan, the fool is always like that, just ignore him. Okey?" She blurted out in a low voice. "What are you coming for? Are you lost?"

"The truth is that I, w-well..."

"Come on," said the black-haired man, starting to walk in that direction being followed by the brown hair.

They changed and both reached the emergency room, only to then stand a few inches from the room, the ojicafé looked at his partner for a few seconds, noticing that the color of his eyes had changed to a mustard, sighed and decided to push the door, finding a lot of gadgets and nurses surrounding something, they approached and opened their eyes when they saw the dying body of the patient. Various wounds and bruises decorated the face and chest while on the part of the trunk, exactly where the real ribs were, and one could be seen, which had torn the flesh and raised to the surface.

They looked at the right arm but when they went to see the other they saw nothing but the stretcher that was staining with the crimson substance, making the newcomers despair. After a few seconds the other nurses handed them all the implements, they put them on and began to do their respective work.

Before starting, they exchanged a couple of words and stooped down, after that short time they got down to work; Aike was going to take care of the shoulder and Aketsuri of the ribs.

"Was he anesthetized?" He asked, directing his gaze for a brief moment towards the nurse.

"Yes Aketsuri-sama."

"Scalpel," she ordered, looking at the one with the ponytail, who gave it to him and then cut next to where the rib was left. "Broken ribs?"

"Three, one on the right side and the other two on the other side."

"Vital signs?" Asked the boy, his partner turned to see the machine that was seen next to him and saw how the hairline that measured respiration dropped as well as the temperature.