Red Rose- Chapter 1.

Issabells POV

"Cmon jace were late! This is party of my best friend! I mean, you dont know her but she invited me ,you and alec. So cmon! "

-silent-

"JACE DO YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU !? CAUSE I CAN DO IT. "

No ones pov

Jace go out the door , stunning and beautiful.

He put a perfeume , that bella loved and issbale hated.

Issable wore a black dress, a cute dress.

Issbale POV

"You look nice brother." I said, but i look much cuter. Lets face it.

-party-

Jaces pov

This place is cool. But where is this clary fray , that girl who isable talk about her hours and days.

"This party is Awso..-"

Issable stopped and her gaze look to the right. I looked too. This is clary fray.

She lookes so... beautiful . Her hair was curly and Red Rose , her dress was stunning, and... wait what? Why am i Saying that? My heart belongs to bella, not to clary.

Clarys POV

I was so excited, everyone watch me , and the pary has began.

I walk towards my bestie , issabell, and her 2 brothers. I hugged issabell tight, i missed her so much. When i hugged her , i noticed to somewone, who was beautiful in unbelieveable way. He has green-golden eyes , and golden hair. He looked at me and smile. So i did the same.

Jaces pov

Clary walk towards issabell and hugged her , i smiled at her.and so did she. It was a mistake......

-will be countinue-

Hey guys , i hope you enjoyed the chapter . Comment if you want me to go on