Chapter Nineteen.

Start from the beginning

Bella: "I can understand that but it's good that you have friends like that." I smiled up at her and nodded, "You could never disappoint me." I shook my head.

Y/n: "I wouldn't say that, I can be very reckless and stupid." She shrugged.

Bella: "We all can be that way, I mean look at me and how things are going. We all do stupid things but we just have to trust the process and see where life takes us, right?" I smiled.

Y/n: "Right." I confirmed staring at her, "So what are the plans for today?" I asked curiously.

Bella: "I know we can't do anything but I was thinking I could cook for you," I raised my eyebrows in shock.

Y/n: "You're going to cook for me?" I sat up and wrapped my arms around her securely.

Bella: "Yes I am, what do you want to eat?" I smirked making her roll her eyes and slap the back of my head softly. "Maybe later but not now..." I wiggled my eyebrows and pecked her nose.

Y/n: "Fine, I'll eat later." I said thinking about what I wanted to eat, "How's about some burgers?" She grinned.

Bella: "Thank God! I was feeling for that." I chuckled and let her drag me to the kitchen.

Y/n: "Your dad has the best taste, I idolize this apartment." I said helping her take out some ingredients. 

Bella: "I knew you would, I helped him pick it and it reminded me of you so I asked him to choose this one," I looked at her stunned.

Y/n: "What? How?" I asked slightly surprised.

Bella: "I see you scrolling through Instagram and you always look at places similar to this design. Modern, classy but it also has to feel homey." I stared at her speechless making her laugh and peck my lips.

Bella: "I told you I know you well," I chuckled helping her with some things.

Y/n: "You do," I mumbled with a smile on my face.

We sat down and ate our burgers before we settled down on the couch and started watching movies. We watched three movies before I glanced over at Bella and saw her eyes glued to the tv screen, enjoying the movie.

I don't know what it is with Bella but I know it's overwhelming. The possibility of me being with this girl for the rest of my life was something I looked forward to and I had a feeling she would accept me for the scars I had.

She knew how to comfort me, hold me and calm me down which is something most people couldn't do. 

My head could be the loudest place in this universe but when I'm with her, it all quietens down. 

Bella: "You know, if you wanted to spend the whole weekend staring at me, we could just lay in bed." She turned her head and smirked at me.

Y/n: "Smooth, Hadid." I chuckled and laid my head back against the couch. "I just like being around you, it calms me down," I admitted again.

Bella: "You say that a lot," She smiled moving closer to me.

Y/n: "Because I mean it," I chuckled softly and pecked her lips, "You're beautiful..." I mumbled gazing at her.

Bella: "You don't know what you're capable of, do you?" She blushed turning her head in the other direction. I laughed and used my index finger to turn her head back to me.

Y/n: "I have my evil plans..." I leaned forward hearing her laugh and licked my lips, "Would you mind if I kissed you?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

Bella: "You can do whatever you want to me this weekend." I hummed and connected our lips hearing her sigh into the kiss.

I grabbed her waist and picked her up, placing her on my lap making her arms wrap around me once she was comfortable. I moved my hands down to her ass and deepened the kiss hearing her moan and grind down on me.