⌘ Chapter 19 ⌘

I had a fiasco this morning.

Just like what we've talked about the other day, me and Asano's suppose to go out to a date today, but student council work, unfortunately, got in the way.

"Say, (Y/n). For someone like Asano, he should have a fiancéé, right?" Right now, I'm in a certain cafe with Kanzaki and Rio. Since it's saturday.

"Yeah..." I answered absent-mindedly.

Third Person Point Of View

The two abrubtly look at each other before their gaze flew back to you.

"What are you thinking?" Rio instigate as Kanzaki smiled in the background.

"If I were to join the student council next year then we won't have enough time with each other" you mumbled, not tearing your gaze away from the pastel blue sky.

"You will work together atleast," Kanzaki finally spoke up. Her eyes wandering around the cafe to a certain dark blue haired boy. Of course, Nakamura didn't fail to notice it. But she would tease her later, the topic is still on you.

"Hmmm... I guess. But still, we're supposed to have a date today!" You nearly flipped the table as you slammed your hand against it, attracting unwanted attention.

"Jeez, if you want to see him that much, go ahead" Rio did shoo motion, as Kanzaki nervously nodded.

"What about you?" You pointed at the two of them.

"We're gonna be fine." Rio reassured with a smile, of course that didn't ended without her sending a wink to Kanzaki. Your sweatdropped as you packed your stuffs and bid your goodbye.

You stood outside the council room. There is no one but Asano inside. His pen scribbling against the paper sheet is the only sound you could hear.

You slowly knocked before hearing a tired 'come in'.

"Yo." You greeted, the lack of enthusiasm is obvious.

"Couldn't bare not to see me?" Asano tried to fuel his own ego, you ignored him and sat down on a seat.

"You couldn't take me home yesterday and now you couldn't take me out to a date too" you pouted, leaning forward against the wooden table.

"Wait a little bit longer"

You nodded your head in response and waited for him for...
.
.
.
.
Three hours.

"Ga-ku-shuuuuu~" you whined as you threw your feet on top of the table.

"It's only been ten minutes" he frowned at you, you pointed at the wall clock behind him.

"Oh..." Was all he could say.

"Jeez, time always flew fast when you're around" he tried to flatter you.

"You're not even paying attention to me" you pouted even more. He sighed and stood up, offering you a hand.

"Shall we go, m'lady?"

"That won't flatter me Asano"

"Shuu"

"Right"

~~

Your mind couldn't process what's happening. You leaned backwards, hitting Asano's chest in the process.

How did you ended up in his house again?

Ah right.

You wanted to hang out.

You were currently stuck in his strong arms, as his chin rested on your shoulder. He has his eyes closed, his hand balled into a fist.

'Why did I take her here, again?'

He asked himself, opening an eye to see your flustered face he's currently enjoying so much.

He slid an arm lower, as his palm landed on your lap making you tense up even more.

"S-shuu" you stuttered. Pink hue made their on Asano's cheeks as his face turned flushed the slightest. His self-control is something he could barely grasp at this moment.

His other hand continue to travel upwards to your jaw. He tilted your head sidewards, connecting his lips onto yours.

Your face explosed to a dark shade of red as you subconsciously slid your arms around his neck pulling him closer, wanting to feel his body against yours.

Asano pulled away, you wanted to pull him back in for another kiss but he cupped your hands in his.

"I guess that's enough for now" he panted heavily, licking his lips, loving the sensation your lips left on his.

"Let's save more for another time"

'Another time?' You thought, you turned your back to him, embarrassed that you found yourself actually looking for that 'another time'.

Asano's expression went back to usual, leaning away so you wouldn't feel his erratical heartbeat against your back.

'Having a girlfriend is more insane than I thought'