⌘ Chapter 8 ⌘

2nd Person's Point Of View

You frowned holding onto your chest as you wiped the blood from your mouth. You've just coughed up probably because you saw Asano smiling to a girl, who confessed to them.

You walked out of the comfort room with a burning sensation in your throath.

"You okay?" Asano asked. He've been waiting outside the girl's restroom for you.

You hesitantly nodded your head, and walked to the class with him.

"Asano-kun! (Y/l)-san! Where the two of you had been?! There's only five minutes left before my class finishes!"
Your homeroom teacher scolded.

"You will be cleaning the classroom after classes" The teacher fixed his glasses.

"Sir, what about that issue your talking about yesterday?" one of your classmates asked.

You silently groaned.

Great!

Just great!

Now, you aren't able to learn anything. Not too mention you gotta be cleaning the classroom, and you haven't apologize to Rio and Kanzaki.

"This day couldn't be any worser" you scoffed.

"You're saying something, (Y/l)-san?"
The teacher called out.

"No, sir!"

~~

Your Point Of View

It was lunchtime and it was a miracle that I am eating with the big five.

"About the student council," Asano started. ", do you mind being my vice-president next year?".

Ahh... right now, I don't know how, probably because Asano have a few similarities with MiyukI Shirogane that's why I felt like Kaguya Shinomiya from Love Is War.

"Too many work" I replied but to be honest it'll feel good having great authority.

"It won't be too much work for you, don't worry" Asano reassured. I nodded and hummed, in the background I could hear the rest of the big five snickering.

Asano glared at them and they shut up immediately.

"So... next year?" Asano asked and I just nodded. "Say it". I glared at him and looked back at the four idiots.
They were trying not to make any noise.

Funny.

"Okay."

"You heard her, if she ever change her mind we can use it against her" Asano motioned to his minions.

The four idiots nodded their head.

I could feel my sweats drops because of them.

We were having quite the peaceful lunch, well peaceful if we don't include Ren's loudmouth as he flirt with the girls near our table.

But all of that have to get interrupted when a girl with braids and glasses walked in. Everyone glanced at her, recognizing Manami Okuda from E Class.

The students gather around her and started the bullying.

Our table just continue eating, I couldn't stop playing with my feet that moment, trying to distract myself from helping, not to mention Asano's giving me a death stare.

After a few minutes the bullying finally stopped and our table was done eating. We stood to leave but Asano stopped near her and said,

"If you don't want to get bullied go back to that place where misfits and fools like you belong" he glared then walked away.

Oh, how could I admire and hate him at the same time.

"Hurry up so we could study".

We did as told and went to the classroom. There's something about the E Class that always tick off Asano.
I just couldn't put my finger on it. It feels like something related to his father.

The next class would be Social Studies.

I glanced at the five boys busy studying. I slumped on my seat trying my best not to fall asleep but failed on doing so,

Before I knew it I was being shaken awake.

"Wake up. The teacher arrives in a minute" I looked up to whoever is speaking. It was just Asano.

I groaned loudly and pushed him off. "You're an annoying rat" I mumbled.

Tick marked appeared on Asano forehead as he fight the urge to flip my table.

Luckily, for me, he went back to his seat calm and silent, without any retort or glare. Soft Asano?

~~

The part of today that I dreaded to come is after classes.

We were stuck in the classroom.

Sometimes I coughed up petals in random times. I'm worried he might find out. But at the same time I kind of want that happen.

"Just sweep off dust on the floor" Asano told me as he snatched the chalk eraser from me. I just nodded and went to work.

I couldn't speak, I'm afraid I might suddenly cough up.

These past few weeks I've always been at the restroom for a few minutes because of this damn disease.

"You okay? You seemed awfully quiet" Asano said.

"I-i'm always quiet" I discretely let out a sigh of relief when I managed not to choke on a petal that felt like stuck in my throat.

"And awkward?" Asano laughed.

At this point I couldn't risk speaking anymore, I could start feeling the petals started suffocating me.

I fight the urge to breath and cough up but I know that won't last long. He'll find out. I don't want that to happen.

I could feel his stare from behind as I frozed in my spot.

"(Y/n)?" he called out.

Shit.

⌘ - ――――――――――――― - ⌘

(A/n): I'm having a few troubles with bugs here in wattpad with my chapters so I'm in a rush to update the chapters I couldn't open offline.
I couldn't open it even if I never logged out of this account :').

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲: is a japanese urban legend, it is a decease caused by unrequited love or if the feelings are not spoken or yet to be express to the deceased person, it is where a person cough up petals in each moment or time they loses hope to their love ones. Once the deceased person's confession of love got rejected, it'll start to suffocate them as the torns of flower in their chest will wrap tightly around their lungs that causes suffocation.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖!

― 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖᭄ᬊ