⌘ Chapter 1 ⌘

―𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑*𝐎𝐍𝐄
→“𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝗎𝗍𝗌?

☾───※ ·❆· ※───☽

→𝒩ℴ𝓃𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓅 sweats came trickling down my forehead. Who knew running a single lap in the morning could tire me like this.

I wanted to just go home and slack off.
Why can't I just be a plant or a tree?
So I could just do nothing at all.

"Next!" Another batch of students in our class stared running through the field in circle.

Another came after another it's very boring that just watching it tires me.
I looked around for a chance to escape but it seems impossible when the person I hate the most is watching me with hawk like eyes.

I wanted to stomp on his feet. Smack his head with a book.
Make him look at me like he's some sort of a peasant.

"If you look too much I might melt" I was too dazed in walking around my walls of hatreds that I didn't even notice him walked pass me to go run with his group.

"Then that's better" I whispered to no one in particular.

I searched in my pockets for my wallet or some money. I was so exhausted, my throat's craving for something cold to drink. After what it seems like forever a canned cola was pressed against my forehead.

I flinched at the sudden contact and looked up at the person. It's him again. He's already done with the running thingy?

"I went to finish it fast because I notice someone subconsciously shoved their wallet in there bag without thinking twice, probably daze by my attractive appearance, they might passed out from dehydration." He chuckled, pressing the red can against my forehead further.

"Seriously, why are you like this?" I hissed, grabbing the can from his hands. "Thanks by the way!!" Obviously not being nice. Is he trying to humiliate me again?

"A thank you from you is quite unexpected" Knew it he's really just humiliating m- "and to your question, maybe if I acted nicer the person I mentioned earlier will act nicer towards me too, ease some hatred they harbour towards me...maybe?" Or maybe not.

Was I that mean? I'm just being cautious as far as I can remember.
Why do I sound so evil?

"I'm not that bad I could tell" I defended myself but acted more in a calm manner.

"Oh it actually work?!" He chuckled once again, slightly poking my side making me spat out my drink.

"Are you nuts?" I asked as the can in my hand crumpled a bit by the pressure.

"Nope, are you?" Oh a nice way to threw the insult back at me.

"I am" I replied subconsciously as I once again began to drink the cold liquid, savoring the heavenly taste before Asano could even say something that'll completely tick me off and crushed the can in my hand and the precious cola will just go to waste.

"You could just buy a new one" for the second time today, he answered as if he could hear my thoughts.

"I left my money in my bag"

"Then go get it"

"I'm tired"

"You're always tired"

"I'm lazy"

"You're always lazy"

Our bickering continue before it was time to go to our next class once again.

If only luck could just side me even just once in my whole life, and the rest of the teachers today will fall sick so I could escape and go home, then bye bye to Asano.

Well, karma really exists.

As I felt my body grew weaker. Fuck! Why am I the one getting sick now?

"Do you want to go to the infirmary?" For a brief second I could swear on my life I saw a hint of concern on his features.

"Yeah, but I'll prefer to go home and sleep" I suggested with almost pleading eyes at Asano.

"I could help you with that" he winked and started abusing his power and authority.

Sticking up with him shouldn't be that hard. Right? Or atleast that's only what I thought.

After a few seconds I could feel a few soft tugs on my sleeve. I looked at person and chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?Come on, I'm walking you home"

"I'm fine!"

"I guess you don't have to go home anymore"

"Ugh fine! Walk me home!"

"Can I carry you as well?"

"Of course not!"

- ――――――――――――― - ⌘

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲: is a japanese urban legend, it is a decease caused by unrequited love or if the feelings are not spoken or yet to be express to the deceased person, it is where a person cough up petals in each moment or time they loses hope to their love ones. Once the deceased person's confession of love got rejected, it'll start to suffocate them as the torns of flower in their chest will wrap tightly around their lungs that causes suffocation.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖!

― 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖᭄ᬊ