Sharp

"Hey honey, you got our swords?" Y/n called from the stable.

"I got it." Technoblade said, as he walked through the door frame to meet with her.

"Thank you..." Y/n said as she focused on tieing the swords to their horses.

The two of them were planning on going on a short camping trip, by one of the places Y/n would go camping as a child.

Of course Technoblade persuaded her to bring their swords just in case, perhaps from a bad experience? Who knows.

But he spent all night sharpening them, and also making sure that they had everything they needed.

Once they started getting on their way, it was pretty clear that Technoblade was very uneasy.

"What's wrong honey?"

"I- just haven't had such amazing experiences out in the wild."

"Oh." Y/n said, not trying to push his boundaries.

"Yeah. Well I mean atleast I came prepared."

"Yup, and we're almost there." Y/n said as the dirt road came up to a small clearing.

"Okay well... this doesn't look too bad." Technoblade said as they unloaded all their stuff.

Y/n went on to go and get some fire wood for their small campfire that they would make later, while Technovlade agreed to hold down the fort.

However, he got a little antsy and went exploring too.

"Hey honey I got all the wood you wanted." Y/n said as she came back to their site, but then realized he was gone. "Techno?"

"AHHH" Techno started screaming and swinging his sword around, Y/n blocking his hits with her sword.

"Honey-"

"Oh my- I am so sorry."

"Don't worry- Aow what-" Y/n started before she felt a small sting.

Turns out she got a little bit of a slice on her arm from Technoblade's sword.

"OH MY GOD Y/N. Okay let's go back..." he said in a panic before picking her up bridal style and running back to their camp site.