wildflowers

Y/n and Technoblade were planning on enjoying the cool spring weather today with a little picnic near Y/n's childhood home, mostly because of the temperature change between there and where their current house was.

In the taiga biome, which is better suited for snow days.

They had packed their small basket full of small pastries, fruits, and snack platters and made their way.

"It's so nice here." Technoblade said softly as he looked at all the greenery around him.

"I know, the weather turned out to be great today!" Y/n said with a smile as they both let the sunlight soak into their slightly pale skin.

Once the two reached a nice grass patch on the mountain, they settled in. Letting their horses roam free in the warm weather. The two stallions trotting off, letting the grass beneath their hooves sink into each step.

Technoblade took the blanket out of the large basket and spread it out for them two, before Y/n put down the basket that weighed heavily in her arms.

"Wow the air here is so crisp." Technoblade sighed after sitting down on the blue and white plaid blanket, playing with the frayed edge with his fingers.

"Yeah, I miss coming up here." Y/n said as she unpacked the basket, putting the array of foods down gently and neatly. "I used to paint or read a lot up here, mostly during the spring."

Technoblade nodded and hummed in agreement, still taken aback by the natural beauty around him.

Once the two had eaten their fair share of foods, they both agreed silently (mostly talking with their eyes) that they wanted to stay here for a bit longer.

The sun being covered by some thin clouds, allowed the two to look at the weirdly shaped clouds around them.

"That one looks like... Steve." Technoblade said sinking further into Y/n's arms.

"Which one?" Y/n asked, with him ultimately pointing at the cloud he was talking about. "Oh, yeah I guess. He's like almost upside down though."

"Yeah, slightly." Technoblade said as Y/n braided his medium length hair.

Although it wasn't as long as it was before, it was certainly longer than her's.

Technoblade decided on cutting it after getting fed up with all the split ends. He had taken very good care of it, but it came down to the age of the hair to be blatantly honest.

Y/n picked some flowers that sat around her, and braided them in as well. The yellow in the middle of the flower, complimenting the color of his eyes.

"What flowers are these?" Technoblade asked as he picked and spun the flowers stem between his fingers.

"Wildflowers." Y/n said softly.