Indeed, Goliath was brainwashed into nailing President Packs. He had been tricked into thinking the Trio were dead. They knew their friends had to be worried about them, but Goliath was the Trio's first concern.

David released the Trio after Goliath had been sent after Egon Packs. So many tests had been run on them to see how they were compared to humans and what they could tolerate. But that was enough.

"You guys need to stop Goliath, but you also have two injured friends at home." David said.

"Who?" Broadway asked.

"Sil and Elisa. Elisa's in the hospital. Sil's in one of the recovery rooms."

"What... happened?" Brooklyn asked weakly.

None of them had had any food all week and were exhausted.

"I'll tell you once you stop Goliath. Now go." David told the Trio.

They went to track him down. They caught up to him on a building and made sure that he didn't hurt the peaceful President. Their leader knocked them aside, but he didn't hurt any of them. And he released Packs finally.

"What did I almost do?" Goliath asked.

"It wasn't you, Goliath. The guys who attacked us brainwashed you." Broadway declared.

"They wanted you to nail President Packs. We're just lucky we got here in time." Lex stated.

Then there was a standoff with the police. Matt was in charge. He didn't want them hurt, but he had to play along.

Packs gave a speech that there didn't need to be any more violence that night. He had been standing up for them, so to speak. But other humans wouldn't listen. And two of his guards came up to get him.

After Packs was gone, the cops started to fire at them. David used his copter to come and get the four missing gargoyles back home. At least he had them.

"Now what did you want to tell us before?" Brooklyn asked.

"Elisa is in the hospital, Goliath. She has a concussion. She should be able to go home tomorrow." David explained.

"What happened to her?" Goliath demanded.

"She and Sil were injured in a fight with Demona last night."

"And we weren't there to help." Brooklyn felt so guilty.

"Angela and Hudson have been constantly out there looking for you. We need to call them and tell them to come back and that you have been found finally." David recalled.

"Was Sil out looking too, before?" Lex asked.

"He did once, but we needed him there at the castle."

"How is he?" Brooklyn asked.

"He got hurt worse than Elisa. Concussion, wounded side, and a broken arm and shoulder." David replied.

That was even worse than the wounded leg he had had. It was clear Demona was going to be a continual threat to him. It might be better if he went back to Thra. He would be safer there from her.

Once home, Goliath called Hudson and Angela and told them to come home. The Mutates were also called in that they could finally go home as well.

Bronx was so happy to see them. They greeted him warmly. "It's good to see you too, boy." Brooklyn said with a smile.

"Father? Where have you been? Are you alright?" Angela fussed.

"We are all fine, Angela. Nothing we won't heal from with sleep. Things will be explained when you get back." Goliath said.