Xie Meng didn't know what to say, so he encouraged him to reach out and rub his shoulders.

"Stop saying me." Zhang Lianbo opened another bottle of wine: "How about you? How about a bank internship?"

Xie Meng: "I will take an internship next month to take charge of the loan."

Zhang Bar: "Oh, if only you could stay, but you should be fine."

Xie Meng shook his head: "Not necessarily, run the real estate, talk to the open, drink and entertain." He smiled: "It is also the rhythm of being a dog."

Zhang Langbang: "Still with Yimei live?"

"Yeah." Xie Mengjiacai's chopsticks stopped. He looked at Zhang Lian's face and said suddenly, "I've been with him very early."

"?" Zhang Lianban was inexplicable: "I know, didn't you move out and live together before your sophomore year? Say he earns more money, how do you calculate the rent?"

Xie Meng had a sense of powerlessness in asking Cang Tian, ​​and he didn't know how to say it, but could only explain again: "We meant that we were together very early, literally, and I am a pair."

"What ?!" It was close to the roadside, and it was the rush hour again. There were many cars outside and noisy. I didn't hear clearly and asked again: "What and what pair ?!"

Xie Meng took a deep breath, and he yelled in Zhang Lian's ear: "I and Ji Qinyang are a pair of lovers! We have been together for almost seven years!"

All foreigners around were quiet and looked at the two of them.

Xie Meng calmed himself after drinking, he shrugged: "They don't understand anyway ... do you understand?"

Zhang Lianban has been digesting the shocking question, "Xie Meng and Ji Qinyang are lovers," he asked a lot, and Xie Meng did not hide it.

"So Uncle Han knows this?" Zhang Lianban asked finally.

Xie Meng held the bottle and nodded while drinking.

"..." Zhang Gang grabbed his hair and muttered, "Why am I so stupid ..."

Xie Meng couldn't help laughing and crying: "Where's stupid, you're just a bit slow."

Zhang Lianban: "... who else knows?"

Xie Meng thought for a while: "I mentioned it to you, and he should know that baby bear director."

"Oh ..." Zhang Gangbo recalled: "Half a companion."

Xie Meng: "Which half-way colleague, is it better to interlace like a mountain?" He turned out the baby bear's Weibo and found that the other party has been intern in the crew these days. Recently, he took a selfie and dressed like a migrant worker. It's a ladder.

Zhang Gangbo sighed, "It's quite hard to be a director ...

"Nothing hard now." Xie Meng found Zhuo Xiaoyuan's WeChat photo albums, all of which were photos of poor mountain ditches. Zhuo Xiaoyuan rarely entered the country, and most of them were smiling faces.

Zhang Gang turned his head and looked at him for a while, both of them were a little silent.

"It feels like everyone is different." Zhang Lianban squinted. "How do you say that, time is a pig killer?"

Xie Meng chuckled: "It's always good to have changes. The future is moving. We are changing. Cherish that there is nothing wrong with the present."

Zhang Gang didn't speak, and he sighed for a while: "I applied for overseas stationing, and if I stay after the internship, I will probably go to the field as a reporter."