♔XVI. The Gods

Chapter Sixteen:
I always dreamed of Apollo, visiting me in my home. How about you guys?

♔◆♔◆♔◆♔◆♔◆♔◆

Aubrey Stanford P.O.V.

I hissed in pain when his fangs deepen into my skin. I suddenly felt dizzy, and as if he knew. He put his arm around me to prevent me from collapsing. And I gripped his shirt for support.

It's 9 am in the morning and I still feel dizzy. Damn you Zayne! How much blood did you take last night?!

" Cussing in the morning?" My reflexes did it. I grabbed the dagger from my side table and threw it at Zayne who was standing at my huge window like a thief ready to steal whatever's in my room.

" Whoops." He snickered as he caught the dagger before it stab his face. He examined it and walked closer to me.

He handed the dagger to me and I snatched it from his hand.

" You are late for breakfast, Your Highness." He told me. Uh - oh. He smiled and turned his back to me and disappeared. Just what is it with vampires disappearing? Are you ghosts huh?!

" I'm not." Zayne popped again and showed his fangs to me.

" I'm a vampire Aubreianna Snow. " He told me and disappeared again.

I finished my morning rituals and it is bad for a princess to be late for breakfast. I am one hundred percent sure that my Mother, the Queen is flaring her nose in the dining area already.

As always, I'm the run away girl, always running wherever she goes. I ran for the stairs and tripped at the last step.

" Princess! What happened to you?" I shrieked as a man with shining golden hair with ocean blue eyes asked me. He smiled at me. Who is this--- oh no. He got some God's blood running in his veins.

" I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--- uhh...." Why did I lost my words? You should respect this man in front of you Aubreianna!

" If you're wondering who I am, I am Naxus. God of the Stars." God of the Stars?

" I'm sorry for my sudden clumsiness, please forgive me. It was very unlady like of me, God Naxus." I bowed. Very embarrassing, Aubrey!

" It's nothing! Please, call me Naxus. No need for formalities." He smiled and handed out his hand for me. I hooked my arm along with his as we walked to the dining hall.

Four diamond chandeliers were hanging from the ceiling and the long table was prepared nicely. Ten set of chairs are aligned on both sides and one on each end. Flame brain was sitting next to Ice, and he looks murderous.

A maid guided me to my seat, of course, it was next to Flame brain's. I took a deep breath before sighing. Why do I feel awkward right now?

The maids served our breakfast, I gulped at the scent of the freshly cooked bacons, eggs, and fried rice. I didn't know that they also serve normal food here.

I took a spoonful of rice inside my mouth and chewed it. Naxus was sitting with his friends, I guess. God and Goddess friends.

I smiled to myself awkwardly. Zayne was eating his unnutritional breakfast, he wasn't looking at me at all. As if he was avoiding me. The last time I checked we are good earlier.

The Queen smiled at me and I smiled back. I really should eat this a little faster, if the Queen puts down her spoon and fork, we will all have to stop eating. Royalties.