⚜️VI. Solana

◆♔◆♔◆♔◆♔◆♔◆♔◆

Aubrey Stanford P.O.V.

Days passed by and I still had the nervousness around this academy. I memorized the rules and tried my best to follow them without bumping into problems. I had a lot of problems back in my old university in the Human world, which caused me bullying and other stuffs. And now that I don't possess any magic or power at all I think I'm gonna hate it here. I was given new schedules by the Headmistress that I should follow and I think I will die here. Seriously.

She had me attend trainings under the academy grounds which leads to the dungeons. I had Tiffany with me and while going down she discussed some few tips and guidelines about the training rooms. We went down a spiral staircase where it was lit by blue fire on the sides, it wasn't scary but it was obvious that this dungeons aren't used anymore. There's a lot of cobwebs on the ceiling and spiders creep the hell out of me.

We stopped infront of a locked wooden door with a gold plate on it, Room 8 was engraved on the plate. Tiffany took out the keys and poof! It opened with a loud creek that echoed throughout the well lit hallway. There's about 4 guards that stand silently along the hallway. They never made eye contact and that's creepy or its just the way they are told.

" Calm down. You won't get killed in here. And..." She sighed and trailed off. Thick wooden door creeked again and a man went in. His hands in his pocket and still, his eyes are covered. The black haired Flame Brain scowled. He ignored me and went for a seat beside the wooden table with daggers displayed on it. Another guy went in and I'm surprised it was Volt who came. His striking blonde hair and his clear blue eyes made him look intimidating for me. He looked at me and nodded.

" I've been ordered by the Headmistress to go here." He said in a lazy tone. The Headmistress shouldn't bother!

" Aubrey, just relax okay? We won't let you do unnecessary things that would hurt you." A deep voice spoke behind me and I turned around, it was Volt( we actually argued about that because I won't obey him of calling him only his name, not with the formal 'Senior Volt') . He flickered his fingers right in front of my face to snap me out of my thoughts.

" Sorry!" I apologized. He just shrugged his shoulders and pushed me in the middle of the room.

According to Flame brain(that's what I call Zayne), I should try to focus and clear my thoughts if possible, to be able to call the Fire God or Goddess. He also told me that if neither of the two showed up, I don't possess the magic of fire.

" I don't know what to do." I stared at Flame brain. He rolled his eyes and stood up. He walked towards me and stared down at me.

" Why are you so stupid?" He whispered into my ear. I pushed him away from me and he just chuckled at my reaction.

He's impossible.

" Shut up you two." Volt scolded us like we're little kids. Flame brain snorted and put his hands in his pockets.

" It would be fun if you would just leave us alone." Flame brain hissed at Tiffany. Tiffany on the other hand, surprisingly threw a dagger at Flame brain's direction and it made me yell in surprise.

" I'm just worried. Don't me." Tiffany glared at Flame brain. I am completely surprised to see that Flame brain catched the dagger using his two fingers and it was right in front of his face.

" You're annoying as hell. Leave." Flame brain glared back and I can feel the tension between them. Where are you Volt-----

" We won't be able to finish anything if you two continue to argue like kids." Volt hissed at the corner, glaring at us. Don't blame me, it's the Flame brain's fault.