♔IX. The Revelation

Chapter Nine:
Secrets or surprising facts that are made to be know to the public. It's your choice if you want to believe it or not.

♔◆♔◆♔◆♔◆♔◆♔◆

Tiffany Andersen P.O.V.

I walked gracefully behind Aubrey Stanford, and I swear I can feel her nervousness from here. The King and Queen eyed her carefully while the princes focused on their cup of tea. Aubrey stopped in a halt and bowed her head respectfully, her hands slightly gripping her dress. I stood a meter away from them to honor the King and Queen.

" You may sit beside Nix, child." His Majesty spoke in baritone voice. The superiority of His Majesty's voice brings out the thickness of the air inside this huge room.

And there was a shocking truth.

Aubrey Stanford is the fourth child of King Charles and Queen Audrey. The moment I sucked in the whole truth, scenes suddenly flashed in my mind and it came out, that me and Aubrey were bestfriends eversince we were kids.

...

It's been a week and a half since Aubrey came here, and a bestfriend like me is proud. Why? She started her training the other day, and she discovered that she possess the Infernum Magic and the Oceanum Magic. I am really thankful to Zayne and Senior Volt for the help. Based on Snow Mary and Inferna Cecil, Aubrey got three undiscovered magic. I've been thinking that it could be the other two Elements, but what's the fifth?

" Hey, Tiffany. Do you hear the bell?" Aubrey asked me and it made me snap out of thoughts. It's the Grand Bell!

Is there an emergency, Headmistress? I bit my lip and stood up.

" Aubrey, it's an emergency. Whenever that Grand Bell rings, there is an emergency and every student needs to go to the Grey Hall. Come on." I wore my signature headphones just in case there's an enemy that broke in the whole island.

" Ah, okay. Wait." She wore her knee-length leather boots.

" Let's go." We both rushed to the Grey Hall, and the students are whispering to each other.

" What's happening?" The other student whispered to her friend.

" I really don't know." Her friend answered. I shook my head and tried to get in between the students in the hall. Someone suddenly bumped into me and I fall on the floor.

" Ouch! Will you look----" My throat suddenly went dry the moment I saw Ice infront of me. He 'tsk-ed' and held out his hand to me. I accepted it anyway.

" You're in a rush." He told me. Wait, where's Aubrey?! Oh my God.

" Have you seen Aubrey? Gosh! I thought she was following me!" I panicked.

" Will you calm down, Tiffany?" He leveled his face to mine and heat came rushing to my face.

Moments later, Zayne and Aubrey came to us. I narrowed my eyes at their hands, Zayne automatically moved away from Aubrey who was blushing really hard.

I smelled something fishy.

" What?!" Zayne suddenly asked me. I grabbed his arm and dragged him at the corner.

" I know you know something." I whispered. He looks shocked and grinned.

" I know that she's the jewel of the Stanford Royal Family, in the first place. Her scent is familiar the last time I saw her when we were kids, Tiffany." He eyed me suspiciously and walked back to Aubrey who was having a conversation with Ice. I shook my head and followed.