Xie Meng wrapped a big scarf, covering half of his face, exposing his eyebrows like spring water. Ji Qinyang stood beside him, wearing a black and white ski hat with fringe on both sides, the coat was open, and the legs of the jeans rolled up in two sections Ankles are all exposed.

"Aren't you cold?" Xie Meng frowned and looked down at his feet.

Ji Qinyang was quite honest this time: "Cold ... there are fewer pants."

Xie Meng: "Then put down the trouser legs." After speaking, he squatted down and helped Ji Qinyang to pull the trouser legs.

Ji Qinyang didn't move. When the other party got up and stood up, he shouted, "The little pants are too damn. They don't look good without boots."

"..." Xie Meng couldn't help crying and laughing at his demeanor. "You ..."

Zhang Lang motioned the other three to stand at the other end of the hutong. He adjusted the lens to look at the scene and shouted, "Please feel free! Be intimate!"

Ji Qinyang held Xie Meng very casually and intimately, Han Dong was beside him, his expression was "...".

"... don't you think he's so stupid and just abuse it casually." Han Dongyin's cold face: "If there is no human nature, bullying dogs is fine, bullying silly dogs."

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang reluctantly said, "Okay, I know you are lonely, empty and cold when you're beside the setting board. Come on, get closer, next to me, don't go next to Xie Meng."

Han Dong: "..."

Zhang Gangbang: "Laugh and laugh! K-i-s-s ————!"

Ji Qinyang stood behind Xie Meng, stretched out his arm around the other's shoulders, his lips pressed against the top of the boy's head, and Xie Meng smiled and compared the V ...

Zhang Leng barred his face from behind the camera, dissatisfied, "Uncle Han! You are also close, with a beautiful shoulder-yes! That's it!"

Han Dong's muscles are stiff, and he has a blank expression and an unlovable face.

After taking a photo, Zhang Lianba ran all the way, he took out the photos for everyone to see, and he was dissatisfied with Han Dong: "You still don't grab the camera, the performance is not natural at all ... wait for me to take a photo for you, first Shoot a beauty and adorable. "

Han Dong breathed a sigh of relief and immediately said, "I'll get you the equipment bag. You take it slowly."

Zhang Gang was also rude, so Uncle Han directly downgraded to become Han Changgong ...

Four people walked to Shichahai, and the lake was frozen. Zhang Bang was shocked to see someone standing on the ice: "Will not fall ?!"

Han Dong glanced: "It should be very thick. It is not uncommon to see people skating often in the winter of Shichahai."

Xie Meng looked at the people walking on the ice, and Ji Qinyang asked him, "Do you want to play?"

Xie Meng smiled: "I haven't slipped on roller skates."

"Learn it." Ji Qinyang said indifferently: "Should still be measuring ice, wait a few days to pay attention to the news, take you to play before the winter vacation."

Xie Meng laughed: "You can play anything."

"No, I have to." Ji Qinyang reached out and touched his face. "Otherwise, how can I bubble you."

Walk around the lake to Yindingqiao, and then enter Yanxiebag Street. At this time, people began to increase. Most of them were tourists. The foreigners took a camera to take pictures. But to go to Han Dong to save the field.