"Hey." Zhuo Xiaoyuan called out to Xie Meng.

The boy turned back.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan smiled with his eyes closed: "Let's celebrate the Chinese New Year together."

On the early morning of New Year's Eve, Qin Yang went to Xie Meng's house and the two went to buy New Year's goods together. The boy brought Mo Suyuan's dessert, made a cute rabbit-shaped cake, and stuffed a sufficient amount of fruit tart.

Ji Qinyang had one in his mouth, and he hooked Xie Meng's neck and turned his head.

Xie Meng glanced down, biting the edge of the egg tart, Ji Qinyang ate half, and the other half pressed his tongue to the other's mouth.

"..." Xie Meng's mouth smelled of milk.

Ji Qinyang licked his thumb: "Is it delicious?"

Xie Meng nodded, and Ji Qinyang kissed his face: "Take it, eat on the road."

Xie Meng took another and stuffed it into Ji Qinyang's mouth. The rest was packed in his hands. The two went to the vegetable field near Shantang Street. Xie Meng chose the vegetables and asked Ji Qinyang what to eat.

"Anything is fine," Ji Qinyang said indifferently. "Don't buy too much."

Xie Meng smiled: "No need to save me money."

On the way back, Xie Meng also bought sugar. When he was almost at the door of the house, Yuanyuan saw Zhuo Xiaoyuan holding Zhuo Jinjin's face impatiently and waited there.

"Why did it take so long." Zhuo Xiaoyuan complained, Zhuo Jin was very ashamed when he saw Xie Meng, and the expression of the male **** I love you.

Ji Qinyang said unhappyly, "Why are you here so early?"

Xie Meng took sugar to Zhuo Jinjin and opened the door to let the guests in.

"Come to help." Zhuo Xiaoyuan took Ji Qinyang's bag: "I don't eat white food."

The three boys were busy in the kitchen. Only Zhuo Jin was sitting in the living room watching TV. Xie Meng glanced out and patted Zhuo Xiaoyuan's arm: "You go out to accompany your sister, here is me and Ji Praise is enough. "

Zhuo Xiaoyuan chose the vegetables and wiped off the water on his hand: "Steaming the catfish for another 10 minutes is enough."

Xie Meng nodded: "I see."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan said uneasily: "Cook the food well, don't get mad at it all the time."

Xie Meng: "..."

When the dishes are ready, the little girl will come to help, and tiptoe carefully from the counter to take the plate. Xie Meng heard someone knocking on the door while she was cutting the fruit.

"Who else did you call?" Ji Qinyang took an apple and stuffed it into the boy's mouth.

"I don't know ..." Xie Meng murmured, "I'll go and see."

Zhang Bar wrapped into a spheroid and stood outside the courtyard door, shouting silly and shouting: "surprise!"

Xie Meng: "..."

Zhang Lianban: "Jean, let, let! I brought a lot of dishes! Help me quickly!"

As soon as Xie Meng lowered his head, he saw two large lunch boxes in his hands. Ji Qinyang followed, and saw Zhang Gang raised his eyebrows: "What are you doing here? Are you not here for Chinese New Year?"

Zhang Gang put things on and started **** one by one: "I told my mother, look! This is all my mother did!"

Zhuo Xiaoyuan opened the lunch box and glanced at almost no blindness. The eight major sea, land, and air cuisines were almost everything. Zhuo Jinjin also looked at the table and wanted to see it.