Ji Qinyang followed the rhythm of the hum, and raised his eyebrows earnestly: "The best is to take your time."

After the awns were planted, the weather gradually became hotter. The summer in Suzhou was less windy and rainier. The sun was noxious at noon, and it covered a large area of ​​green land on campus.

Xie Meng checked the examination papers and looked up out of the window. The fan in the classroom was spinning the dull air, and the sound of cicadas was faint behind the leaves.

After the last course was finished, Zhuo Xiaoyuan was lying on the desk with his whole body. Xie Menggang packed his schoolbag and saw Ji Qinyang standing at the back door.

"Every day I come to torture a dog" Zhuo Xiaoyuan held his head depressed and said, "You are enough ..."

Ji Qinyang took a "dog's head" as he passed by, and Qi Fei, who followed him, mocked and said, "You are not used to it, my brother is calm."

Xie Meng asked: "Where is the bar?"

Ji Qinyang took his schoolbag: "Han Dong is here. Let's take a seat first. He will come later."

Xie Meng didn't understand what Han Donglai was doing. Qi Fei glanced at him: "It's been from the age of helping the goddess Rourou ... I haven't seen anyone who is so silly about falling in love, even if I write a letter, I need to find a middleman As a postman, China Post is indeed unreliable. "

This is the first time in so many days that Qi Fei took the initiative to speak with Xie Meng. After knowing his relationship with Ji Qinyang, the other party 's attitude has obviously become awkward. Even if the corridor meets a few days ago, Qi Fei will deliberately avoid Take a detour.

Ji Qinyang brushed Xie Meng's shoulders indifferently, and said lightly, "Don't care about him, you can figure it out by being silly."

Xie Meng: "..."

Several people waited for the bar at the dessert shop near the school, Ji Qinyang and Zhuo Xiaoyuan went to the front desk to order, and Qi Fei sat opposite Xie Meng and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Why ... I didn't mean to discriminate against that." Qi Fei scratched his head anxiously: "After all, Ji had always been looking for a girl before" He glanced at Xie Meng's face and muttered, "You Although it looks good, it's so handsome ... it's all a man. "

Xie Meng was speechless for a long time, and finally could only say thank you.

"Thank you for what you did, and I didn't praise you." Qi Fei said, "Ji Boss is fine, we are still brothers."

Xie Meng nodded with a smile: "We have always been brothers."

Qi Fei twisted in his seat and couldn't help but get a little proud of gossip: "But I really didn't expect that the boss would be carried in your hands in the end, and the junior high school Yin Luoxue didn't get it. Alas, at that time, it was really, crazy Longdee, successor to successor, the boss of Ji has almost no ancients and no future. "

"..." Xie Meng's smile meant unknown: "Is it?"

Qi Fei proudly swaggered: "Not ..."

"What is it?" Ji Qinyang interrupted behind Qi Fei. After paying the money, he asked Xie Meng with a raised eyebrow and smiled: "What do I say?"

Qi Fei turned his neck stiffly: "..."

"Say your past." Xie Mengwen said gently.

Ji Qinyang: "?"

Xie Meng's expression was unshakable: "The mad bee and wave butterfly, the former servant succeeded, and there was no ancient one and no one came?"