5

After eating at the restaurant, Seola and Bona decided to walk home. Seola couldn't focus on what Bona is saying because she can sense that someone is following them.

"Hey, I think someone is following us" Seola whispered to the latter and look back.

"What, we're not celebrities to be followed" Bona said and held Seola's hand.

"Don't look back" Seola said and licks her lips. despise of the situation, Bona thought that she's so attractive.

"I'm scared..." Bona said.

"Don't worry I'm here" Seola reassured her.

"They're wearing suits" Seola said and tightened her grip on Bona's hand.

...

"Boss, I think they noticed that someone is following them" One of the men said.

"Then go hide better dumbass!" The boss angrily said and grips his phone tightly.

"Boss, we lost them" The men said, looking around looking for the two people.

"What do you mean?" The boss said.

"In just a blink, they're gone" The men said and heard their boss sighs on the other line.

"Abort that fucking mission, I have a new plan" The boss said and ended the call.

...

"Are they gone?" Bona asks while her head is resting on Seola's shoulder.

"Yes..." She replied and breathes heavily.

"I was about to collapse because we ran too much" Bona said while wiping her sweats.

"I've seen this scene before in a movie, I didn't expect I'll experience it in real life" Bona said chuckling nervously.

"No time for a joke, we don't know who are they following. Is it me or you, we both don't know that's why we need to be careful" Seola seriously said

"Wait my father is calling" Bona said and grabs her phone from her pocket.

Seola nodded.

"Hello? Yes I'm fine. gonna be home soon" Bona ended the call and looks at Seola.

"Let's go" She said and the both of them took a taxi separately. They both bid goodbye to each other before coming home.

Seola entered their house and noticed that his father is home, it's unusual since he's always gone.

"You have many cars yet you took a taxi" Her father's cold voice sends shivers through her spine.

"I'm tired to drive, Dad" She replied and slouched herself on the couch.

"I heard you're close to Kim Jiyeon" Seola's sleepiness was gone when she heard Bona's name.

"Why?" Seola knew something was up. Her father needs something that's why he came home so early.

"Nothing, just asking. Is it bad to have a conversation with my only daughter?" He smirked and hugged his wine.

"I know you need something Dad, what is it?" she lazily asks and walks upstairs to her room.

"Nothing. Kim Jiyeon is a good girl, I like her for you Seola" Her dad said and smiled at her.

"You know I don't have interest in dating" She lastly said before entering her room leaving his father alone in the living room.

She threw her bag on her bed and proceed to the bathroom. too many things happened today that made her headaches.

After taking a quick shower, Seola changed into her pajamas and jumps on her bed.

"I hope future days become better...." Seola wished before closing her eyes.