Start

"It's been a while Jiyeon" She whispered underneath her breath while looking at the woman she adores from afar.

It's been months since she last saw her. Seola has no reasons why she loves Jiyeon, it's her heart who chose her. No matter how fate keeps breaking them apart.

"I thought you move on already?" Eunseo asks while patting her shoulder.

"That's why I thought..." She replied.

"She's with her mom and Kihyun," Seola said, she started to remember those memories she chose to forget a long time ago.

Watching her love from afar breaks her heart. Bona was with Kihyun, the man who made Seola suffered the most when they were still in teenage life.

Bona chose Kihyun over Seola, the latter couldn't understand why would she chose him rather than her. She was the love of her life sadly, she left her.

"She looks happy," Eunseo said

"She's happy with him, and I am also happy seeing her happy with the man she loves" Seola smiled bitterly, accepting the fact that she wasn't enough for her.

"Don't be bitter Seola, let's go to the bar with Exy and Luda" Seola smiled, it's time to move on already. It's her who needs to be happy this time, she needs to move on.

"Party people!!!" Eunseo shouted that made Seola panic because of how loud her voice is.

Before they walked away, Seola turned her gaze back at Bona and smiled. Meeting you was a nice accident Bona.

I love you still, I always will,
But this needs to change.