2

After few hours of spending their time in school to study. Seola decided to go to the nearest restaurant together with her friends.

Even though she's cold to her friends, she still cherishes them. It was them who was there when Seola needed them the most.

Just by thinking of that thought, Seola suddenly remembered her long-distance relationship a few months ago. No label, just flirting at all and stuff.

Seola met her at a dating app. She flirts with her even though she doesn't know her. Until now she's thinking who's that girl.

"Why are you spacing out?" Luda snaps her fingers in front of Seola and giggles.

"Nothing, I just remembered the girl" Seola seriously said, she's curious.

"You love her even tho she's anonymous huh," Eunseo said, the latter nodded.

"Of course..."

"I hope you'll meet her soon" Exy said while sipping her strawberry shake.

"Speaking of, Jiyeon is here together with her friends" Eunseo said and pointed to the girl using her lips.

"Who's Jiyeon?" Seola asks. Her friends chuckled, they forgot to tell her that Bona and Jiyeon are the same people.

"It's Bona" Luda said and pointed at the other table in front of them.

"Oh shit, she's here again" Seola sighs.

"SOOBIN!!" Seola was surprised when Luda called someone from Bona's table.

Her friends seem close to Bona and the others, she's outdated.

"Luda! I miss you" A short girl said and walks towards their table.

"Hi, Seola" Bona appeared out of nowhere and waved her hand at Seola, smiling playfully. 

"What do you think are you doing?" Seola said and turned her gaze in nowhere.

"Is it bad to say hello to someone?" Bona said and sat beside her.

"Yes..." Seola said and the girl beside her chuckled.

"Seola's supremacy" Eunseo whispered at their friends while looking at Bona and Seola who talking like it's just the two of them.

"They look cute" Dawon shyly said and covered her face with her palms. Typical Dawon.

"Shut up bitch, I'm cuter" Dayoung said and flips her hair, their friends looks disgusted.

"Why are you talking to me?" Seola asks.

"Nothing, I feel like I've met you before" Jiyeon said and smiled at her.

"Me too..." Seola said

-

guess who's the girl that Seola met online ?? :))