Louis is slowly moving his fingers, spreading them in Harry's body, trying to stretch him enough to try and shove his fist down Harry's hole. The panties are completely ruined, Louis is happy to observe that. He wants Harry to cum on them, to ruin them even more, as well as the corset. It's gonna look so pretty with Harry's cum on it. Harry moans as his dom tries to push his thumb inside of him, but is rejected. He tries for a few minutes, pushing his fingers in a steady rhythm, maintaining it for Harry so he can get used to it. He goes slowly and says a few words every now and then, and Harry is moaning and groaning, partly pleasure, partly pain. Louis adds some more lubricant and Harry loosens a bit more, Louis pushes his thumb in and Harry cries, but Louis' hand is up his ass.

„Oh, fuck," Louis groans. „Sssh, Harry, I've got you, you are good, you are such a good boy for me, Harry. Good slut, letting me do things like this...! Good boy, you are such a good slut. Good."

Harry moans through the gag and Louis sees his chin is covered in saliva and lipstick is everywhere, his hair is damp and the corset Harry wears must be sticky with sweat. Louis places the camera next to him and makes sure Harry's ass is still in focus, then he grabs Harry's dick and starts palming it, thumb stroking the glans. Harry moans as a trace of saliva runs down his cheek on the pillow. The curly haired boy doesn't move much, just gentle thrusts with his hips to steady Louis' rhythm and Louis hums contentedly. He is focused on the place he knows Harry's prostate is and working on it with his fingers, the other hand palming his sub, but it looks like he should stop and already fuck him, because the stretch must start to hurt at some point - in the exact moment he realizes that Harry's moans got louder and more desperate - Louis can't stop now, he would ruin it for Harry. So he just goes with it.

„Do you want to cum for me, slut? You need my permission for that, you dirty whore. I'm not sure I can let you cum, but you are a good slut. You are a very good boy. You are good to me, good sub. My good boy. Hmm, you were so good to me today, you deserve some attention now. Okay, I want to see you cum. I want you to cum for me with my hand up in your beautiful little bum. Stretched like that, just for me. You can't say my name through the gag, but I want you to see my face in your mind when you cum," Louis takes his hand off Harry's dick. He can cum just from the prostate massage, Louis knows. Harry is far beyond needing physical touch on his cock. „I want you to cum all over the corset I bought for you. Just like that, no dick touching. All tied up and blindfolded, so you don't see the two cameras filming you. With a gag in your mouth... You look so beautiful. All mine like this. You are my little slut. And I want you to come untouched. Come on, slut. Cum for your dom. Cum for your Louis."

And just as Louis says his own name, Harry cries hard through the gag and his dick twitches and he's cumming white stripes all over the corset. Louis is quick to hold his cock and palm it a bit to make sure Harry gets through his orgasm, but judging by the screaming and moaning and jerking and shaking, he is having one of his strongest orgasms whatsoever. Louis dick is throbbing and he wants nothing more than to fuck him, but now he needs to make sure his sub is alright. Harry's sperm is now running down his dick, ruining the red and black panties. Beautiful laces covered in Curly's cum. Louis smiles to himself. Perfect.

„Good. Such a good boy for me, cumming like that just from my hand in his ass. You are my favourite little slut. Good boy. I'll pull my hand out now."

He slowly takes his hand off, still gently touching Harry's cock. Now he just slowly pulls his wrist out, then his thumb and little finger, then he pushes in and out again and slowly pulls out all the way. Harry lets out a whimper and then moans tiredly.

„Are you okay, Harry?" Louis asks. „Does it hurt?

Harry lets out a sort of relaxed sound. Louis wipes his hand off the sheets – they are ruined anyway, too – and is quick to release Harry from the gag.