„I want... my dom, I want... rim me, please... please, my dom... please... please, I want...!"

Louis smirks to himself. „Dirty mouth you have, slut. Dirty, dirty mind. Just like I love it. You are a good little slut, baby. I shall reward you. But first show me you can take four fingers and moan like the cheapest whore. Show me," Louis commanded.

Harry fuck his fingers harder and when Louis adds fourth finger, Harry's moans deepers and they last longer. He doesn't say his safeword, but Louis slows down his movements and Harry lets him build up the rhythm again.

„Would you look at that," Louis let out a breath he was holding. „Four fingers, taking it like it's nothing. You are a good boy, slut. Good, very good for me. Now I reward you. I'm taking my fingers off and setting the camera next to us. It's still filming you, so be on your best behaviour and moan like the slut you are. Do you understand, sub?"

Harry is shaking, his lips parted and moaning. Louis sets the camera on the bed beside them, making sure his lover's ass is in focus, then takes one of the pillows and bolsters Harry's hips with it. He slowly pulls out of Harry's ass, then slips both of his thumbs in and stretches slightly. Harry moans and Louis tongue swirls inside him. This scenario is really good, Louis thinks to himself. He needs to steady Harry's jerking hips as the poor boy is trying to cope with Louis complying to Harry's biggest kink. He loves rimming more than blowjobs or any other aspect of their sex life, and Louis is always happy to give his baby what he needs.

„Good baby," he purrs between one lick and another.

Harry moans and lifts his legs so Louis has even better access. Louis pulls his thumbs out of him and strokes his buttocks to help Harry's maintain balance. He smacks his bottom a bit, when Harry tries to ride his tongue and Louis almost chokes, his nose buried in his perineum. Harry moans and Louis smacks him again. Harry moans louder and jerk his hips again, making Louis almost suffocate. Louis slips his tongue away and growls at his boyfriend.

„Hold still and be quiet, slut!"

Harry chokes on another moan but compiles an tries to hold still as Louis licks in his hole again. The warmth and smooth of Louis licking him so good is however too much for the poor boy and he moans again and pushes his hips up.

„You do that again and I'll shove a gag into your mouth, slut," Louis warns his sub.

He smacks his rear once more and again licks in Harry's bum tasting like heat and musk and also the banana lubricant. Louis loves to eat his sub out. However, Louis isn't even licking him properly and Harry pushes his hips up again and moans long and loud. Louis growls and takes the camreta to film his boy's face.

„What did I tell you about not jerking your hips and moaning, slut? Use words and tell me."

„I... I'll get a gag... I'm a bad slut... bad... bad for my dom..."

Louis smiles a bit and kisses his boyfriend roughly only to smear the lipstick on his puckered lips some more.

„You did that because you want the gag, didn't you," Louis realizes.

Harry nods and moans again.

„Do you want me to take the blindfold off? Use words."

„I... no... I want..."

„Do you want me to unlock the handcuffs? Again, use words."

„Uh-hn, no... no, I don't... I just... I want... I want... please, dom... please, I want...!"

„What do you want, sub. Use your words for me, please," Louis orders, voice firm and deep.

„The gag. You said... my dom said I get... I get gagged when I moan and I do and I want... I want, please, please, I'll be a good slut, please, I want the gag, please...!"