„A little cockslut you are, aren't you, sub," Louis says, amusement in his voice evident.

Harry nods his head and happily opens his mouth again. Louis chuckles a bit and straightens again, taking his own dick in hand and rubs it against Harry's cheek.

„You want my cock, don't you. You are all happy to suck me off. Cockslut. I bet you'd be sucking me off every minute of your life if you could, wouldn't you."

Louis lets Harry to lick his head again, but when Harry wants to swallow him down, he only lets the tip of his dick pass Harry's lips.

„You would love to suck me off on stage. I bet you'd love all the disgusted and confused eyes on you. I want each and every one of our fans to know you are mine and if you could, you'd have my dick sewed up in your ass."

Harry happily purrs and licks obscenely the length of Louis cock, while he's down lip is leaning to the urethral opening. Harry's tongue travels over his frenulum, over and over, until Louis' voice breaks a bit and he moans in the middle of talking.

„The cockslut knows what I like... perfect sub, knows how to do his job..."

Louis stops his movements and Harry whimpers at the loss. Louis' need for his sub is almost unbearable. He pulls the chain and makes Harry lie on his back again, but this time his head close to the headboard. Harry notices handcuffs on the pillow. Harry's heart and dick pump. Louis noticed his lover's thick, big cock with redhead towering from the thongs and it takes every piece of Louis' selfcontrol not to lick it. He takes the handcuffs and holds them in front of Harry's eyes so the boy has time to say his safeword, but instead he holds his wrists up for Louis to chain. Louis realizes how much must have his boy missed this and is a bit ashamed, but maybe it was good, because this sex is now special. Louis locks the handcuffs to the headboard and Harry contentedly hums.

Harry opens his mouth so he can suck on Louis again, but that doesn't happen. Instead, a dildo is put in between his lips. Harry doesn't comply, he knows where the thing comes next, so he does his best to suck on it. Louis is watching. All the smart clothes and hard big cock slick with Harry's saliva. Louis sits back a bit and takes a look at his lover's body. Perfectly smooth, all shaven and pretty, leaking cock under lady lace panties. Harry parts his knees and gives Louis an even better look, which is rewarded with a silent moan: „Good boy for me... good cockslut."

The view he's got now is just heavenly. Harry's dick is fighting his way out of red and black laces, hopefully to be touched by his dom. The thin lace is desperately trying to hide Harry's hole, shaven and pink and beautiful and Louis wants to see the hole so badly. He could, just with a finger he could push the lace aside and see everything. His insides are twitching with anticipation. But this is too easy. Harry can still see what's happening. Louis takes away the dildo off his mouth and puts it aside, then takes the blindfold that was waiting on a night stand and again holds it for Harry to see.

„Would you like that, Harry? Would you like to be blindfolded and all mine?" he asked silently but comprehensively. „Use your words, Harry."

„Y-yes. I'd," he almost chokes on those words how heavy he is breathing. „I'd like to b-be blindf-folded."

Louis does as his sub wishes. The arousal is unbelievable. Harry feels like he needs so much more, and at the same time, he can't take any more of this. His eyes are covered and his other senses sharpen. He hears Louis breathe, he feels his hand toying with the corset. Then he feels his lips on his own. He breathes in and out to the kiss and Louis keeps the kiss gentle and sweet. His hand then traces across Harry's abdomen and slightly touches his dick. Harry moans desperately and tries to push his lower body to the hand. Louis doesn't stop his movements, but doesn't give him any more touches, either.