7

✅Revised

Well well well

Insert notes here.

Alexa play what the reader wants <8

—————

Jisung heard the music first.

He was still starting to walk down Hyunjin's street when he heard it, still faded away, and a smile immediately creeped onto his lips.

He had big plans for this party, and they included Minho to his fullest.

Jisung wasn't dumb, he knew the boy had tried to approach him as much as he could since day 1, and he didn't quite mind it. He knew exactly what type of boy Minho was.

He adjusted his jacket over the see through tshirt and rang the bell as he finally arrived. Some people were already outside, drunk and falling all over even though it was not even 10 pm yet.

"Oh? Hi, you're friends with Hyunjin?", a girl with short hair as she opened the door.

"Yeah, I am.", Jisung smiled. "Is he here yet?"

The girl snorted. "It's his house, genious."

"O-oh...", Jisung scratched his neck, suddenly feeling his cheeks heat. "Right, I mean is Minho here yet."

Her expression changed into a bored one.

"No idea, I hope he got lost and never arrives."

Jisung frowned.

"Why does everyone hates him so much?"

The girl shrugged.

"Everyone loves him, just a few of us see through his facade." She looked him up and down. "I would stay away if I were you. Just a friendly advice."

"We aren't friends.", he decided to go with the safe joke, but she didn't seem particularly amused.

"Jisung, hey!", Hyunjin appeared next to her with the brightest smile Jisung had ever seen in his life.

"Then consider this a threat.", she smiled ironically and left them without even looking at Hyunjin.

"What was that about?", the taller boy let him finally in, closing the door as they were met with a huge crowd of loud people.

"No idea, your friend is a bit scary."

"Ryujin?", he chuckled. "She is, but only when she has some good reason to be. What did you do to annoy her?", he joked, but Jisung actually started thinking back.

"I don't think I did anything to be honest."

"Then maybe she is just in a bad mood.", the taller shrugged. "The guys are in the backyard, want to grab a drink and go?"

Jisung nodded, putting up a smile as well and following Hyunjin through the crowd of people, grasping the back of the taller's white shirt so he wouldn't get lost like a little kid.

"We're playing a game?", Jisung questioned as he took his place next to Minho, not realizing the way the older had glared at him when he arrived, still clutching Hyunjin's shirt.

"We were going to play 3shots but we chose truth or dare because today we feel like being basic."

"What's 3shots?", Jisung asked, and Hyunjin couldn't help it but to see Jeongin's face in front of him again.

"One day we'll tell you.", Minho grinned at the boy, who simple nodded.

Hyunjin didn't pay attention to the first few dares, hearing the pool splash two times and a few giggles.