The Sleepover. [PART 5]

Start from the beginning

Rainbow Dash: "I know...But I just can't help it. She's my best friend, It's hard to avoid feeling this way. Especially because she's one of my closest friends. The thought of her being in the hospital makes me feel...Worried and scared and...Just lost.." 

Pinkie Pie: "It made me lost too Dashie...But you should always remember that she wouldn't want you to feel that way. I remember she told me how much she loved seeing and making you smile...It meant the world to her." Pinkie exclaimed with a smile. 

Rarity: "She may be your rival, But I know you guys love each other more than you should," Rarity started with a wink, Rainbow blushed.

Rarity: "She did this because she loves you. She'd do it for any of us. Just like you were sacrificing for not just her, You did it for all of our sake." Rarity smiled, Her speech made her brighten up a bit. What would she do without these girls? 

Rainbow Dash: "Well...Thanks Rarity. That really stood out to me...But AJ really scared me, Even though I didn't see it when it happened. But...She just really scared me. Like really bad." Rainbow exclaimed .

Twilight: "It scared us too Rainbow, Especially because we seen the whole scene. So you're not alone, And you never will be. You still have us...You even have Applejack." Twilight reassured with a smile. Rainbow smiled back. 

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks guys."

Rarity: "You're Welcome Rainbow."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2 days later, Rainbow and her friends were currently at the hospital waiting for a doctor to acknowledge them. Rainbow hoped and prayed to celestia that Applejack would be okay. 

Pinkie Pie: "I'm glad that whole incident is over, But Applejack has to be okay! I can't live without her!" Pinkie yelled. 

Twilight: "I know Pinkie but calm down. Just wait for the doctor to come to us." Twilight said. 

"Excuse me?" They heard someone say. It was a women; A doctor. 

"You're Here for Applejack right?" She asked, Everyone nodded.

Twilight: "Yes. We're here to see if she's okay or not. And if she is, We would like to see her..If it's possible." Twilight said in a polite tone.

"Alright well good news, She's alright! It took some time to get her to breathe properly but she's fine now. And visitors are allowed also, But she only asked for a specific person." The doctor exclaimed. Rainbow was so glad Applejack was okay, She thanked celestia in her head. Her friends were also thrilled that she was okay. 

Twilight: "Alright but...Who is that specific person?" Twilight asked. 

"Well, I'm not sure which one of you are that person but she asked for a girl named Rainbow Dash." She said, Rainbow's eyes widened. She asked for her? 

Rainbow Dash: "That's me." Rainbow spoke, The doctor nodded.

"Alright, She's in room 105." The doctor said, Rainbow's friends nodded. Rainbow followed the doctor to Applejack's room; Which didn't even take a minute to get there. 

"She's awake by the way." The doctor added, Rainbow nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Thank you." Rainbow said with a smile, The doctor smiled back at her before walking away. Rainbow opened the door, Applejack looked at Rainbow and smiled. Rainbow ran up to her and hugged her as tight as she could. She wanted to stay in that position but she knew she couldn't. Applejack hugged her just as tight as she did. 

Applejack: "Are you okay, Sugarcube?" Applejack asked in a gentle voice, Rainbow nodded. She then broke the hug. 

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah..I'm okay. But you scared me so bad!" Rainbow scolded. 

Applejack: "Sorry. I wasn't trying to have to you in my condition."

Rainbow Dash: "Well I wasn't trying to have you in this condition either." Rainbow said. She wiped some tears that were forming in her eyes, She was not trying to cry. Not now. 

Applejack: "Rainbow, I get it. I know you were trying to sacrifice for me but...I wanted to. After everything we went through to find all of us, After everything you did for me. I'm just lucky to have you in my life, You're My Best friend. What else could I ask for that's better than that?"

Rainbow Dash: "Aw AJ, That really hit me in some type of way. I don't know what though, But I'm glad you actually feel that way about me. But...I have a question."

Applejack: "What is it?"

Rainbow Dash: "Um...Do you have a crush?" Rainbow asked, Applejack was flustered by the question. She wasn't expecting that question. The truth was..Rainbow was her crush. But should she tell her? Maybe giving her a little hint won't be so bad right?

Applejack: "Well...Yes?" She said nervously, Rainbow smirked. 

Rainbow Dash: "Oh okay....Sooo Who is it?" Rainbow asked, She realized Applejack didn't answer right away. Did she not wanna tell her? 

Rainbow Dash: "Um...AJ? You don't have to tell me if you don't-"

Applejack: "It's you sugarcube." Applejack said with a smile, Rainbow's eyes widened in shock. 

Rainbow Dash: "Wait what?"

Applejack: "Yeah. I've had a crush on you for a while. I didn't know when I was planning to confess to you. But since you asked who my crush was, I decided to just confess. It's okay if you don't feel the same way." Applejack said. Rainbow didn't say anything, She was too shocked to say anything. This felt like a dream to her. 

Rainbow Dash: "Well...I-I like you too." Rainbow said as she rubbed the back of her neck, Applejack grinned.

Applejack: "Yay! I didn't think you'd feel the same way, But you do! But...How are the girls doing?"

Rainbow Dash: "They're good. They were worried about you. Especially me. But I'm glad your okay." Rainbow said with a cute grin as she hugged Applejack. Applejack hugged her back. 

So that's it! That's the end! Hope you guys enjoyed this! :)