"Don't you dare trick us again...." Both of them spoke codly, causing shivers to be sent down the fatui's spine.

She was coughing, her back still to the ground as Kaeya's foot dug deep into her ribs, her letting out a loud painful scream. 

"F=Fools!"  Blood was escaping her mouth. "Don't you know what side you stand?! Mondstadt needs order and the Unknown god will fulfill all of our duties and that girl...will be dead!!"

They both didn't listen, instead, their eyes glared coldly towards her, not keeping their guard down. 

"The only person who will die today is this war.....now, tell us...." Diluc slowly towards her view, his face getting closer to his as he began to growl at her. "Who do you serve...?"

His deep low voice caused the girl to gulp, her looking to Kaeya who was just as scary, his sword pointing towards her head.

She was about to open her mouth, but a fast gust of wind blew all around them, causing the three to suddenly look around. 

Without knowing, and Unknown object came attacking Kaeya and Diluc, knocking the both of them back against the wall. 

It was a HAT?!?

Both of them grunted, the wind knocked out of them form the impact as the rush of wind continued to blow, leaves blowing into some sort of collision.

"Yah!!!!" A bright light appeared in the middle of an alley-way, like someone just teleported  out of nowhere. 

Confused, the twin's eyes soon widened as a familiar blue-haired boy was standing in front of Signora, the same hat that nocked the two against the wall was caught in his hands. 

It was quite unique, but dangerous as the edge of the hat had a huge blade around it, making it some sort of weapon. 

Objects where hanging off of it, as it jingled and jangled in the rushing wind. (Yes I made Scaramouche like Kung Lao, fight me.)

Diluc gritted, his back hurting from the impact as he slowly started to get up. "Scaramouche." He grumbled, making the bluette to only laugh. "Diluc...Kaeya....it's such a pleasure to meet the twins of the past famous knight! How's he doing by the way? Oh, right! He's dead!! HAHAHAHA" The two finally got up, glaring at the boy as Signora was still coughing, her slowly getting up as well. 

"Y-Your working with the f-fatui now...? Heh, thought you worked alone...?" Scaramouche glared at Kaeya, then smiled at him. "What? Not a big fan of conversation? Hah....guess I should explain, when the Unknown god offered me the deal, her offer is for me to take Liyue to my power, I was so amazed that I could never pass something like that up, especially when the girl has such a high bounty on her head." He explained. 

"So Liyue, that's your plan." 

"Correctomundo! But sadly, that bastard Childe think's it's no good Idea, since the Fatui will be no more, but who cares about them, am I right?"

Signora growled. "Shut your mouth..." 

He laughed towards Signora. "oH ?" His head tilted. "what's wrong? You couldn't defeat two low-weak twins? *sigh.* I almost pity you lady." 

Signora growled, about to get up and charge at him, but the boy held up his hand. "Now,Now, No hard feelings, these two aren't my priority, Y/n-san is our target correct, I was just here to come get you out of this....distraction." Lifting up his hands, lightning started to form around him, causing the twins eyes to widen.

'He's a lightning user?!' Thought Kaeya, hit breath hitching as Ice and Electric  don't mix together. 

Charging up, his hands then pointed towards Kaeya, which he could sense his scaredness from.