~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BOOOOM!!* *CRACKLE!!!*

The Buildings were falling apart. Each and everyone of them as Kaeya and Diluc's eyes glared at the female fatui in front of them, neither one letting their guard down. 

She looked pissed, as esther finally took you away, her not being able to catch you and kill you. 

"Damn you both...." She growled, slowly starting to stand up. "Why are you helping that feind of a child?! She deserves to die!" 

"Don't you dare talk about Lady Y/n like that! Your the fiend ones here, tortured her, raping her-"

"and yet she deserved every bit of it, being the grand-master and captains child, after all." 

"The grand-master was a good man, did everyone good for mondstat which ended with this useless war. Why don't you all just stop and end this nonsense?" Ask diluc, getting his sword.
"Because, Miss Y/n is supposed to be the savior of this land. It makes me sick that her bloodline cares so much about the citizens instead of her own life. I'd rather kill than risk my own life."  Kaeya's teeth gritted from her comment. "You make me sick..."

The women laughed. "I'm glad I made an impression of you Kaeya....too bad you aren't on our sad, or that slut would be buried 10 feet deep right now." 

Diluc growled.

"This war has nothing to do with her, it's with us, so stop talking nonsense and fight us!" He snapped, Signora's eyes soon snapping to. "Oh, but you see diluc....it is. Ever since that little rat was born, out of the womb of that goody commander, less hilichurls and fatui soldiers were able to take over this un fair town. Leaving our soldiers dead, due to the grand-master wanting to protect her. HAHAHA only fools like that die instead of lived."

"Your army and friends are the fools, killing dozens and millions of people all because of a child?! How do you think they both felt of sending Lady Y/n away from her own town?! She grew up without parents!"

"I GREW UP WITH NO PARENTS!!!! DO YOU THINK SENDING AWAY ONE BRAT IS BAD?! MY PARENTS WERE MURDERED, BY HER PARENTS! TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!!!" She yelled, Kaeya and Diluc only looking at her blankly, showing no emotions.

"So killing her is the only option? Taking away a child who did nothing wrong? For what? To get back at esther and James?"

"Revenge is worth much more, than death Diluc....while taking the head of their most loved child, well, that is just pure liquid GOLD!" Not seeing it, the lady charged at the two, making them both to barely dodge both sides. 

Grunting, Diluc's eyes widened from her speed, their eyes locking to each other's

Kaeya tried to attack from behind, using his ice swords', but she already grabbed a hold of them, as her arms flipped the captain on his back, slamming him to the ground. 

"G-GAH!" He breathed, some blood spilling out of his mouth while seeing Diluc blocking a sudden kick from the Fatui. 

Grabbing out his big claymore, the tender smirked as the weapon began to light up with fire, his arm swinging hardly towards her head. 

But, she just disappeared again, leaving the fiery man's eyes to slightly widened, his head looking all around to find her. 

Not knowing a weird presence behind him, Kaeya threw Ice-shards towards him, causing the boy to duck as a high pitch scream of pain could be heard through his ears. 

Chuckling, Diluc ducked again, avoiding a poisoned sword as his fist punch a leg, hi grabbing ahold of it while dragging his victim to the ground.

Signora's eyes widened, not believing that her plan didn't work as she saw a sly smirk planted on the twins face, both of them towering over her while pointing their weapons towards her, making her growel.