Back at school

A/n: I remove the other girls beside Moka, Hilda and Serafall and sona. I'm just going to forget the other girls.

After that months goes by, Y/n train, spend time with his family
Y/n open a business and become a bounty hunter for money.

Y/n: Mazoku crops

Y/n is sitting down on a chair watch tv

Y/n: Nope, sorry I don't do clown party's.

After that he continue to watch tv

Y/n:Sigh I need something to do it's boring.

Over the past u months Y/n has been hearing news about issei getting his juggernaut drive and saving Yasaka the leader of the yokai faction not only her daughter like him but other girls like him such as ravel phenex.

Y/n: I don't care how many girls like the pervert idiot he still a virgin.

Y/n look down at his phone playing games when he heard the door open.

Y/n: Mazoku crops if you here for birthday and cleaning then leave.

???: It that u Y/n

Y/n look up to see people he know well

Y/n: it nice to see venelana, grayfia zeoticus and lord and lady sitri.

Venelana: Y/n we sorry for what happened what with rias and other did to you.

Y/n: I'm fine I wanted to quit and I move on.

They were shocked(Mind) He's was going to leave.

Grayfia: "Why u want to leave but anyway we here to hired u."

Y/n: "I was going to any way anyways how much are u paying u be."

Venelana: "We want to help out kuoh as a peach keeper we already remove your we will and the yokai faction will pay u to when they see it as fit."

Y/n:How much I'm paying I would do it for free since u guys help me.

Zeoticus: 100 million

Y/n almost pass out hear 100 million

A/n I don't own the song

Y/n: 100 million for 1 week I will be the best peach keep there will ever been.

Lady Sitri: Yes you can please Y/n it the only way to repay u for rias and the other has done.

Y/n: Ok I will do it for u guys.

Venelana: Thank u Y/n

Y/n: It's alright venelana

They leave Y/n in silence

Y/n: I guess I can return to school.

The Next morning (Devils Pov)

Rias and her peerage were standing talking with sona and her peerage, while the girls missed Y/n they had a job to do was watching over all the students in kuoh as well as taking pacts and killing strays.

Rias: "Sona did you say a three new student arriving today."

Sona: yes

Issei: Oh yeah I hope it a girls with big boobs.

Koneko: Perv

Issei: You know u love it.

Koneko blushed they here someone say familiar name and they see a silver girl and blonde girl with a green baby and they see Y/n