"Then I will be right back with Holly to get you ready."

When she said that, a smile suddenly crept on my face. Her name is Olivia.

"Olivia."

"Yes?"

"Umm...why aren't you leaving as well? Everyone is already going back to their homes or finding new jobs."

"Miss, I told you last time as well. I am not going to abandon you and the Madam alone. I owe you a lot for all that you have done to support me. I will gladly work for you without any pay."

"You don't have to."

I gently said, recollecting what I read about her suffering. She and Holly were brutally injured when the money lender guy angrily lashed out after Rhea refused his proposal.

"You have already done so much for us. No need to suffer anymore. You have to enjoy your life. Leave and be happy."

I added. I am here in this book so might as well save some people before this dream ends. Though the more time that passed, the less it felt like a dream. My arms were also sore from all the pinching I had done to wake myself up. Fortunately Olivia hadn't observed it or else she would ask me questions.

"...why do you think I am not content? I am the happiest here. Please let me be."

Seeing the desperation in her eyes, I dropped the topic and instead started asking about my supposed 'family.'

She replied that the Count had gone to ask the King for help though it's least likely that an aid would come because a war ended in the West and the spare money is being used there. And the Countess along with Thalia (younger sister) is in the garden house while the young masters (young brothers) are out.

Hearing that, I decided to immediately change out of my nightgown. I was suddenly intrigued to see them. Reading someone in the book and sighting them with your eyes are two major different things. I was genuinely excited.

After getting ready, I went to the garden. Thankfully Holly was with me, otherwise I wouldn't have known where to go. This mansion was also identified as the Leneghan Estate and was one of the most beautiful mansions in this country. It was a 400 years old treasure that passed from generation to generation. Another reason why the Count was so hesitant to part ways from it. I could somewhat relate to his feelings. It's hard to let things go. Especially when it's a place where you shared memories with the people, you love, it's even more hard. On the way to the garden, I also managed to receive a tour of the house. It certainly was massive but the beauty that stood out most was the use of glass and the skylight on every roof. Having a skylight roof was unusual in these days. Even though this house was established 4 centuries ago and these skylights have existed since then, it's still not common in other households. Another reason why this estate is also called as "Domus Est Caelum" meaning the house with the sky. In all honestly, the words I read in the book could barely describe even half of its beauty. Covered with magnificent ancient trees and the calming sky, there were also hanging lights that felt like stars. This house was truly one of it's kind.

After my brief tour, I was in the garden house. And this in turn, was another precious treasure. Fully glass covered, shaped like an actual flower from outside, this garden house was nothing like I have ever seen in the past. My jaw almost dropped before I reminded myself of whom I am right now.

Suddenly a petite girl, around 5 years old comes running into my arms while calling my name.

"Rhea!"

I instantly recognised who it was. Thalia Leneghan. Rhea's younger cute sister. She really was adorable. More than adorable, she was lovely. Just wait a few years, and she would turn out to be even more beautiful than Rhea. Her long, heavy dull platinum thick hair that were tied up in twin tails, bounced as she ran. Her eyes were more rounder than Rhea and were of less intense blue. Her pink frilly frock matched with pink shoes, white socks and finished with pink ribbons matched perfectly with her fair, light skin and blushed cheeks. I felt as if I was seeing a doll walking. Her giggles were adorable when she her small arms wrapped around my legs to hug me.

The Unfinished Book✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें