damn ur being tough

cuz i am??
you have a problem with my STRONGNESS? 💪🏽
is it because i'm a female,
i can't be strong?

Yes
I AM JOKING
PLZ DONT HOLD THIS AGAINST ME
I LOVE WOMEN
OK I LOVE WOMEN AJD I RESPECT WOMEN

nah nah it's obvious you hate women i'm sorry to confess this now but i'm a proud woman and if you can't accept me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best

Nooo... please i'm sorry, really

I don't know...

Come on, love. Look, I promise I'll make it up to you.

What's thsi then?
o_o
o-o
0_0
???

Darling... just forgive me already. You want to, don't you?

U r shit at manipulation

Yeah?

Yeah? yeah? you silly goose

you just had to ruin everything.

i did

and you did it beautifully in the worst way possible

aw u think i'm beautiful?
even tho u haven't seen what i look like?

That's not what I said

you just know that i'm beautiful?
awwwww you're such a sweetheart!

Put words into my fucking mouth one more time and I'll make sure you'll never be able to communicate with another human being ever again, fast.
I know people, M.

You don't scare me
Ill have you know I grew up in a family with ancestors who threw the british's tea into the ocean. Trust me when I say those people you know are no match for the master mind herself, me. Fucking me.
You aren't shit compared to me

What the fuck did you say to me you little shit?.
I will have you know that I've fought in World War III and fought off lvl Z zombies that had the ability to run at flash speed (The flash(theshow)).
I have never been bitten and continue to fight them everyday so trust ME when i say you're not match for me.
I've killed Mickey Mouse in cold blood recently If I had to name names.
Even the insects in my house are afraid of me. I did 360 back flips off of my house just to get away from the zombies.
Who are you compared to me?

What the fuck

you're not even competition

Please spare me, good sir.

hmm 🤔

Sorry, for saying what i said I didn't know it was so hurtful but I have educated myself on the topic. I saw the true origin of the words i used and therefore will never be using them again. I am disgusted with myself and the kind of person I've become. I genuinely believed that what I said was funny. And I was wrong, for that i'm sorry. I never had bad intentions with what I said so I'm sorry if it came across as such. My humor is a little weird and so is my personality so I understand how it could make someone uncomfortable. I know how this can push you away but I promise you I try my best not to cross any boundaries... I seemed to fail. I no longer find the joke that I made funny. I will never talk like that again.