10 (✨We're back!!!! ✨)

Start from the beginning

In fact, if it had never happened, I would not have been able to stay with him.I could not recognize him from the inside, nor could I tell him 'I love you'. And the quarrels and misunderstandings between us did not go away.So I consider myself very lucky. Thank you God.

"YAYA!!!!"
Heard his voice I came back to reality.

"What??" I ask.

"I have been calling you for 10 times. Is something wrong?"

"N-no. Just your question."

"Oh that?? You don't have to answer that."

"No it's ok. If nothing like this had happened to us. Then I would not recognise you from inside. Never. Ever. I could never realised that there is a good person inside of a jerk like you."

"Hey!! Are you insulting me!?"

"No. I am telling what is true."

"Ahh!! Whatever. Though continue."

"And you would never love me. we will be still enemies. Though I consider myself very lucky that I trapped with you."

It seemed like tears kept falling from my eyes. I began to wipe them.

"The same goes to me actually. Yaya. I am very lucky too." He hug me tightly. I hug him too.

We stayed like that for a moment but we heard a sound. No not the sound of waves but a sound of a helicopter???

"Boboiboy look!!! It seems like a helicopter." I yelled.

"Yeah!! Yaya we will survive kept calling. Kept calling." He said.

We began to jump and kept yeling "HELP!! HELP!! HELP US. We have trapped in this island."

And like this is fate they saw my hijab and turn to this side.

Boboiboy's mother POV....
"Ok it's the last island if they are not here then I am really sorry. We have done what we can do." The police officer said.

"Please god. Please. Found them." Mrs. Yah said.

"Don't worry. I have a feeling that they are here." I said.

"Sir!! Look!! It's like a flag!!!.....and look on the seashore here is written 'help us' by coconuts!! Looks like they were here."

"Yeah!!!yeah!!.I saw it too. Please officer tell the pilot to land here." Mr. Yah said.

"Ok. Land here."

"As you wish sir."

The helicopter landed. Me and mrs. Yah quickly landed from it. And saw two figures. Yeah..them. their figures.

Boboiboy's POV...
Yeah. Seems we were saved. The helicopter landed. And from there got out 7 figures. Two was probably my parents, two were probably yaya's parents one pilot, two police officers.

Me and Yaya ran towards them...

My parents ran towards me too. "Boboiboy!!!"

"Mom!!! Dad!!! I am glad to finally saw you." I yelled and hug them tightly. Tears came out from my eyes.

Mom kiss my forehead.
"How are you. I thought I have lost you."

"Mom. Don't worry I am here now." I smiled.

"Eesh! Boboiboy I thought you became an adult man like me." Father said more like teasing me. I turn around to see yaya. She was giggling about something. Guess she was giggling heard my father.

"Hey!! Stop teasing him. I thought You will change after the incident. But guess I was wrong." Mom scolded father.

"Honey not infront of every one."