4 (party at the night)

After Yaya and Ying went to the seaside.
The boys gone to play volleyball.
Mr. Papa Zola was the reffary.

The first team was Boboiboy and Iwan and second team was Fang and Gopal.

Many people gathered to see the match. The girls came, as they saw the gathering.

The match ended,  Boboiboy's team won the match and Fang's team lost by only one point.

"Good match guys" said Ying.

"Yeah good."said Yaya.

   Ying pull Yaya to a side and said " Go and congrats Boboiboy."

"What!! Ying!! Ewwwww... no!!!" said Yaya.

"Just go!!" Said Ying and push Yaya towards the team.

Yaya's POV.

Ying pushed me toward Boboiboy's team. I was about to fell when someone caught me.

My face was burning in a deep shade of red. I slowly turn my face and see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Iwan!!!!

I was silent for a moment..

Then, quickly arrange some words inside my mouth...

But guess what??

I shuttered...

"Uhh, t-t-thank you f-f-f-for catching me." I managed to say.

"Umm. your welcome." he also hesitate before replying..

"A-and congrats for today's match."I said.

"Thanks"he said and put me down. It was so awarked .

I come to my world and see all eyes are on me. Except one.

Boboiboy's POV .

I was talking to my friends. While I see all eyes are on something. I turned to face it and see miss perfect and Iwan.

Her hands were on his shoulders and he caught her from falling.

There is something on my heart I can't feel. But I felt my heart was broken, sadness covered my heart and a anger towards Iwan rose inside of me.

WHAT IS THIS FEELING????

I went straight in my room in the hotel. I guess it will be alright when I will be in the party. I was very tired so I fall asleep.

YAYA'S POV.

I couldn't stay there a minute longer so I straight up told Ying that I will be in my room.

I was in my room and saw Boboiboy was asleep.

It seems he is so tired because of the match.

I went to my side of bed and lay down. Sometimes later I fall asleep too.

Time skip........

time for the party...........

Author's POV...

It's the party time. Yaya wake up first and changed.

"So, It is good. Seems I am ready to go. IT'S PARTY TIME."she cried.

And Boboiboy wake up  hearing her voice.

"W-what happened? What happened?" It was obvious that he was half asleep.. 2 second later he connected to real life.

" Oh it's you miss perfect." BBB said.

"How many times I have to tell you that I am not miss perfect!!. DINO HEAD!!!!"

"Look! I don't want to argue with you. Go out of the room and straight up towards the party!!"

" I don't want to argue with you too. And it is my decision what I want to do. Go or not!! Not yours!!"

"Tch. Ok do what you want I am going to get ready."

Boboiboy already went to get ready.

And Yaya headed out towards the party.

She put a red t-shirt and a pink skirt into her yellow side bag for emergency.

If anyone spill water or juice on her clothes she will change in to this.

In the party...

Yaya's POV..

"Hey. yaya I am sorry for you. I don't want to push you. I am sooo sooorryyyy." Ying said.

"Hey Ying. it's ok let's go enjoy"

"Let's go"
Sometimes later Fang called Ying. she headed with him,  and I am here alone. I came at the end of the boat and see waves I feel relaxed. But when I turn the other side, my relaxed face turned into a frowning face.

"What are YOU doing here???" Me and him said together.

"I was just relaxing until you came and ruined it!!" He said.

"Same. What's your problem dino hat??" I said.

"My problem???what is your problem?? Miss perfect!!"

"Don't call me that!"

"You too."

As we were fighting we saw all people pushing one another. And what we heard was not other than police Sirens.

I fall out from the boat.

But thank goodness I could swim. I swam to the life boat that was attached with the boat.

But the lifeboat separated from the boat.

I saw someone got up on the boat too, I couldn't saw his face Because of the darkness but what it seemed, it's not other than Boboiboy.

We shouted several times. 

Help! HELP!

But they didn't seem to hear us. We had no other way beside depending on our fate.

Soo it's for today...
Bye. Have a safe day....
Don't forget to vote and comment...