"You're so fucking good. I-I'm already gonna cum," she stutters out, her body starting to shake as her orgasm approached.

Using both hands, he pulls her full weight down onto him so she was sitting on his chest and hollows his cheeks, sucking her clit into his mouth while applying harsh pressure with his tongue. Crystal's hips buck into his face as she comes, head tilted back and chest heaving as she let out a string of moans.

Yoongi smiles up at her before placing a lingering kiss on her inner thigh. He'd just found his new favorite morning activity.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

After a round in the shower, the two had gotten ready together, standing close just so they could nudge each other out of the way despite the bathroom being spacious

After a round in the shower, the two had gotten ready together, standing close just so they could nudge each other out of the way despite the bathroom being spacious. They were both in a good mood, the afterglow of amazing sex covering them both. Their dynamic had turned playful and flirtatious, but most of all comfortable.

Since they didn't have time to stop by the dorms, Crystal borrowed some briefs, a dress shirt, and a belt from Yoongi—making the thrown together items look like they were made to be worn that way. The briefs were a bit too small, fitting her like cheeky boy shorts, which ended up working in her favor. They'd gotten a kick out of it though, laughing while she did little jumps to get them over her ass.

She'd blow dried her hair straight and put back on her jewelry and heels from the day before, taking Yoongi's shades once they'd gotten in the car.

"Sehee and I are going to step out for a bit after breakfast. Let me know if you need anything while we're out," Crystal says, pulling out her compact mirror and applying some clear lipgloss.

"Nothing comes to mind right now. Just bring your pretty self back safe," he winks, parking the car in Bighit's garage.

"Look at you being all charming and shit," she teases, making him laugh.

The two walk side by side, bright smiles on their faces until they have to part ways on the elevator. Crystal had to get off on the second floor, an amused smile on her face when she sees his bottom lip jut out slightly.

"Aww is someone gonna miss me?" she'd asked, attempting to pinch his cheeks.

He'd rolled his eyes and slapped her hand away before grabbing her jaw and pulling her into a kiss, his lips pressing against hers firmly.

"Of course," he says once he pulls back, stepping back and letting the elevator doors close to save face.

Crystal shakes her head at his antics and makes her way to the cafeteria where Sehee was waiting for her.

"Good morning," she greets, sliding into the seat across from the oddly sullen girl.

"Good morning. You seem to be in a happy mood," Sehee replies, sliding over a plate of pancakes for her.