"Fuck, Mia," he groaned as he pulled back from the kiss, my bottom lip trapped between his teeth.

"We need to shower," I moaned as I felt him slip his hand in replacement of his knee, playing with my clit. "For... for the dinner."

Lucian kissed the corner of my mouth. "We can always go later."

My breaths came out shallow as he moved his fingers against me slowly. A moan tore from my throat when I felt him push two inside of me, pressing our lips together again roughly.

***

"Stop walking like that," Lucian chuckled as I made small steps to the restaurant. "You look funny."

I glared at him from over my shoulder and watched him raise his eyebrows, pursing his lips in confusion. He eventually caught up to me and grabbed my hand, but I continued walking.

"What'd I do?" He asked, stopping me from walking and holding my hips.

I huffed and turned around, looking up to meet his eyes. Lucian pecked my lips and I rested my head on his chest, sighing quietly. He chuckled to himself and rubbed my back, making sure to pull my dress down.

"It's hard to walk," I admitted sheepishly, not wanting to meet his stare. "My cervix hurts."

Lucian laughed quietly and his hands locked at the small of my back. He planted a kiss on the top of my head. "You're the one who jumped my bones, Mia. I was getting ready to shower."

"Who started it is irrelevant," I said dismissively, hearing his unconvinced hum before Lucian smacked my ass.

"Just go inside and then you'll be able to sit for the next hour and a half," he told me softly, causing me to whine. "Don't start with me, Mia. Walk."

I glared up at him before walking inside, wincing with every step. He had his arm around my waist to help me out until we were inside waiting to be seated. I rested my head on Lucian's arm, slapping his hand when his hand trailed down my hip.

"I still can't believe you listened to me," I murmured, referring to earlier in the car when I commented on how I was craving food from the Cheesecake Factory.

"Of course I listened," he responded like it was the most obvious thing. "Why wouldn't I?"

I shrugged my shoulders, smiling widely as he attacked my cheek with kisses. Lucian smirked faintly and only pulled away when the hostess guided us to our table. He slid in the booth next to me and took the menus, giving a respectful nod to the hostess before handing me one.

"I just want some ribs," I mumbled, shifting in my spot when Lucian's hand rubbed my thigh slowly. "Maybe some Caesar salad."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, kissing the top of my head. "Get whatever you want, baby. I'm paying."

My cheeks began to heat up and I didn't respond, resting my head on his shoulder. I liked when he called me that; it wasn't too often that he did use the pet name because he normally called me "Mia", but either one made my stomach flip over and over again.

I didn't really notice that the waiter had asked if we were ready to order until Lucian asked what I wanted to drink. Once I told him and he ordered, he made sure to repeat what I had told him I wanted.