15:Your sorry mean nothing

Start from the beginning

They all couldn't help but laugh at the weird word tactic of the little one. First he called Jimin, Dimini and now Platograph instead of autograph.

Tae: Its Autograph baby.

Hwanie: Yeah, that's what tall tae said. Platograph.Pleaseeeeeeeee. Prettyyyyy pleaseeeeee

Jimin: Uhh okay.

Jimin: What are you doing?

Jimin asked the little one who now left his leg and opening the bags he has thrown earlier on couch.

Hwanie: Uncle Roni gave me your Album once. It must be somewhere here.

Taehyung helped Hwanie, not wanting him to mess all the thing in bag. He was taking everything out in excitement. While Jimin looked at Hoseok, with somewhat anger.

Jimin: Why didn't you guys told me he is coming here? I would have bought gift or something.

Hoseok: Not our fault. You were out of reach.

Jimin sighed. Hoseok is right. He was the one who locked himself in that damned studio.

Jimin: Is J-Jin also here?

Hoseok: Yeah. He is inside with Jungkook.

Jimin: I don't think I am ready to face him hyung. I said horrible things to him.

Hoseok: But you have to Jimin. Sooner or later, you can't avoid it. And beside you have to think of Yoongi also. He has shut himself out. You know it's only either you or Jin, who could handle him like that. As Jin, I am sure, he don't want to have anything with him now.

Hwanie: Here Dimini. I will show it to Aunt Jennie. She is also fan of BVS.

Hwanie said handling Jimin their old album. Which also looked used more than enough times. Jimin looked at the little one who forcefully make himself comfortable in his lap. Giving him bunny smile. He could tell Jungkook's son is as lively as him.

Jimin: But its old one. You want new one.

Jimin asked but Hwanie's expression turn into sad, making Jimin frown.

Hwanie: No. Uncle Roni said we can't afford it and appa don't like anything related to BVS in home.

It sadden Jimin. How could Jin will like to have anything related to them after what they did to him?

Jimin: I will get you a new one. Come with me. It's in my room.

Hwanie: HeHe Aunt Jennie will be so jealous, when she will know I got two photographs.

Hwanie said with mischievous smile, while walking with Jimin, holding his hand. HE said it in low voice but they still heard it. Well their little bun could be little devil also. But it didn't surprise them. At last he was Jungkook's child.

(In Guest Room with Jk and Jin)

Jungkook went closer to the unconscious figure of Jin. And sit at the edge of bed.

Jungkook: I know you are awake. But please don't open your eyes. I don't think I would able to face eye to eye with you.

(Jungkook said in low voice. On the other hand Jin turn his body, now facing opposite side of Jungkook. Now Jungkook was facing the back of Jin)

Jungkook: (Sob) It must have hurt right? The b-battle Scar. (Sob) I am so s-sorry Jin.(Sob) You have to go through all that because of me. (Sob)I promised you to make your life better but I (Sob) made it worst. (Sob) I am sorry. (Sob) I am sorry. (sob) I didn't meant to shove you like that in front of the crowd. (sob)I really didn't meant to. (Sob) But I was blinded by rage. (Sob)I am sorry Jin. (Sob) I am sorry for breaking our promises. (Sob) I am sorry for causing you pain. (Sob)I wasn't thinking straight. I am sorry. (Sob) I am sorry for calling Tae-Hwan names. (Sob) I am sorry for doing all those horrible things to you. (Sob) I am sorry. (Sob) I am sorry (sob) I am sorry.

(Jungkook cried holding Jin's thin legs. Jin could feel the tears on his skin but he could care less. His heart is numb due to all the suffering. Those apologize meant nothing to him now.)

Jungkook: I don't know how to compensate you now. (Sob) I am sorry. (Sob) I feel really horrible person Jin. (sob) I feel like monster. (Sob) I regret the moment I shoved you in front of crowd that day. (Sob) I (Deep breath) went back to take you away from there, b-but I was late. (Sob) You were already gone. (Sob)I lost you that day. (Sob) But I lost myself also. (Sob) I searched for you whole year but I didn't find you. (sob) I searched every place you could have gone, (sob) but there was no sign of you. (Sob) I know, me telling you all these things, don't hold meaning now. (sob) But please. Please Jinnie. (sob) Just this once. (Sob)Please give me a chance. (Sob) I promise I won't let you down this time. (Sob)Please Jinnie, please.

Jin: You have lost the right to call my by that name Mr. Jeon.(Jin said in cold voice still not facing Jungkook)

Jungkook: Please. Just this once. Please. (Sob) I am ready to do anything, but please give me a chance. Please for Hwanie. For you. Please.

Jin: Just help my son Mr. Jeon. We don't need anything. And I am sure you and your close ones don't want whore like me and my son close to you.

Jungkook: I am sorry please.(Sob) You are not that. (Sob) You are the purest Jin. (Sob) You can beat me, punch me. Anything but please give me a chance please-please.

(Jungkook cried hysterically. He feel a moment from Jin. He looked up. Jin was now sitting in bed, looking at him with cold gaze. Which shows nothing but hatred towards him. Those eyes which once filled with life now seems empty for Jungkook, making him crying more.)

Jin: Your sorry doesn't mean anything to me Mr. Jeon. My heart has experience worst. Your cries and pleading won't be able to soften this harden heart. The damage has done and it's beyond repair. The Jin, you asking a chance for, is dead years ago. You want to know what happened to your Jin and his son when you throw us out like a garbage. You want to know how your Jin turn into this Jin, who is now standing on the verge of death along with his son.