I now remember what happened last night, I feel my face blush when I remember the incident.

previous:

I was sitting in front of the meme squad house thinking about the vision, I looked at the necklace in my hand continuously.

"I wanted to ask Nightmare about the vision... but I'm scared." I muttered.

"What are you afraid of?" I was so shocked that I almost wanted to fall.

I immediately looked back and saw a nightmare behind me "nightmare don't startle me like that!! you almost made me want to have a heart attack!!" I said annoyed.

nightmare laughed then he sat next to me "what are you thinking about to be silent like that?" asked nightmares.

I looked at him for a while then lowered my head "that... I was thinking about a dream or was it just a vision." I answered.

"Oh... when you said that you saw the three of us when we were kids?" asked nightmare sadly.

I nodded "I... just wanted to know if it's true or not... the thing is I felt like I knew you two the first time we met." I said.

I then returned to holding the necklace in my hand then I was hugged by nightmare, I was a little surprised but over time it felt comfortable so I hugged him back.

we both kept hugging at night with cold air "is that why you both cry when you see me..." I said.

"You two? who else knows." Nightmare asked.

"...dream has also met me but when he saw me his eyes were blank." I said.

nightmare nods "when I first met you at HQ I was so happy and relieved that you're still alive... but how come?." said nightmare in confusion.

"Did we meet at HQ?" I asked surprised.

nightmare saw me also shocked " you don't remember about that time!?" said nightmare.

I tilted my head and then suddenly remembered the words from my future "ah ... yes I don't remember that time." I said.

"Then how do you know about cross and error!?" asked nightmares.

"...didn't you ever talk about them?" I said lie.

"I can't say that I meet myself in the future." I thought.

"That's right... I seem to have forgotten about that." said nightmare sweatdrop.

I chuckled then I leaned my head on Nightmare's shoulder making him slightly surprised and closed my eyes feeling the cool air.

finally we both just fell silent then I felt my head moved in nightmare's lap and he stroked my hair.

"I'm glad you can come back again (y/n) ... but unfortunately the memories of us from the past are gone." I heard nightmare talking.

"If only... at that time I could have the courage to fight them, you definitely wouldn't be like this." said nightmare.

I feel sad to hear nightmares like this, I can feel his feelings.

"I want to continue to be with you, to grow with you, to make you mine."

I felt my cheeks heat up "but... it looks like that would be impossible." said nightmare.

I'm confused "impossible?." I thought.

"It seems ... it's not only me who likes you ... it seems like it's dream too and so with Cross, it seems there will be a competition between the three of us to get this love of yours." said nightmare.