after they finished making breakfast they both put the breakfast plate on the dining table "are you sure you don't want breakfast ( y/n)?" ask error.

"Yeah... I had breakfast a few minutes ago and nightmare brought it." answer (y/n).

"Okay but why did you make 2 coffees?" ask error.

"You know I really like coffee especially milk coffee ... although it shouldn't be much because later I can't sleep." said (y/n) sweatdrop.

"We both have something in common (y/n)~" said error jokingly.

"oh~" joked (y/n) too.

then came cross and nightmare then they both saw error and ( y/n) who was holding a coffee cup in their hands.

"(y/n) do you like coffee too?" asked nightmares.

"Yes, only for my work at home." said (y/n).

"Wouldn't it make you sick if you drank coffee all the time?" asked cross.

"Well~ I'm used to it and besides, my body isn't actually a little girl but a teenager you know~" said (y/n).

suddenly cross and error who was eating breakfast immediately choked except for nightmares who already knew about it.

Cross immediately drank his milk (without realizing it was cow's milk) and immediately looked at (y/n) in surprise "what!? are you serious (y/n)!?" asked cross.

(y/n) casually nodded while drinking her coffee making cross and error silent then (y/n) chuckled "I thought nightmare had told you about it." said (y/n).

error and cross looked at nightmare who was enjoying his breakfast while smiling while error and cross looked at nightmare annoyed.

"No... he didn't say anything at all." they both said.

(y/n) couldn't help but smile slightly as she shook her head and drank her coffee again "...I still think about visions when I'm unconscious." thought (y/n).

"(sigh)...should I ask nightmare to make it clearer." thought (y/n).

then (y/n) looked at the trio of meme squad who were 'talking', then (y/n) put her empty glass in the empty plate holder and washed it then put it in its original place.

then ( y/n) came out of the dining room to the living room and sat there, then ( y/n) held the necklace she was wearing.

"...who exactly am I?" said (y/n).

( S/n) pov

I looked at the screen in front which was watching my little sister's movements, I saw she was holding a necklace that was given to me from .... our grandmothers.

I tightened my pen, I wanted to break the pen in my hand "Why does Grandma's valuables always get her!?" I thought annoyed.

ever since I was little my grandmother was always friendly to me and pampered me but ever since she was around... that hospitality shifted to her.

I glared at the screen "Just watch ( y/n) ... one day if I get the necklace ... you will never feel again." I thought with a smile.

Then I left the surveillance room.

skip time [ next morning ]

( y/n) pov

I slowly opened my eyes "ugh... what time is it." I muttered.

when i want to wake up i feel like someone is hugging me, i then see who is hugging me.

"uhh... it's still early (y/n) go to sleep~"