Chapter 22

Raven's Pov

"You heard me. Tell him Raven..." Michael turned to me causing Aubrey to do the same as he waited for his answer. I was speechless. Did he really just do this shit right now and put me on the spot. Aubrey's eyes pleaded with mine to say something, but I didn't know how to say in front of everyone that I'm pregnant and there's a chance Michael's the father. In an instance Aubrey's eyes hardened and nostrils flared. I could sense what was coming next but could do nothing to stop it. Aubrey swung, punching Michael in the face, and just like all out chaos erupted in the middle of Trey's party.

Tiana snatched me by the arm, pulling me out of the way. In the blink of an eye all hell had broken loose. All it took was Aubrey throwing the first punch to set things off and the next thing I know, he and Michael were trading blows. Chubbs wasted no time jumping into action, fighting Michael's friend. Before I knew it, Niko and the rest of the crew was in the mix of an all out maylay with a group of Michael's friends. I had no idea where they came from, but clearly they were with the shits. People were screaming, glasses were breaking, and I didn't see an end in sight. Security finally broke through the crowd pulling everyone apart. The sound of police sirens could be heard in the distance. When Aubrey and Michael were finally separated their shirts were ripped, Aubrey was bleeding above his eyebrow and Michael from his mouth. Broken glass was everywhere; it was just one big disaster of a night.

The tension was thick on the ride home. We had to get out of the club as fast as we could before the police arrived. It's been 10 whole minutes and Aubrey still hasn't spoken a word to me. His right leg just jittered with his hand clenched in a fist so tight that his knuckles were red. I knew his adrenaline was still pumping from the fight. I didn't know what to say or do because I knew that he was going to blow up on me at any moment now.

I stared at the side of his face, trying to find the right words, but the bleeding cut above his eyebrow was distracting me. I grabbed a tissue out of my purse and leaned in to dab it, but Aubrey knocked my hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me." He spoke in a low deep tone, knocking my hand away from him. His eyes were so cold towards me. I don't know how I'm going to pull myself out of this one.

When we pulled up to the house Aubrey wasted no time getting out of the car, slamming the door behind him. Usually he'd come around to my side and open the door for me, but this time he headed straight for the front door. I took a deep breath, bracing myself before getting out to go into the house behind him. I watched as his brooding body entered, opening and slamming cabinets until he found the glass he was looking for, all the while ignoring my presence. A part of me was afraid to speak, but after what happened something needed to be said. Aubrey grabbed his glass and a bottle of wine, brushing past me as he left the kitchen.

"Aubrey, please can we just talk about this?" I begged, causing him to stop in his tracks.

"Just tell me this... are you pregnant with his baby?" Aubrey asked. Even though his cold front was still up, I could see the hurt in his eyes, pleading for me to say no. I stalled for a second, not sure how to answer him. "It's a simple question Raven, yes or no Raven."

"I don't know." Was the only immediate answer that came to mind.

His eyes squinted, tilting his head back a bit looking confused. "What do you mean you don't know? You're either pregnant or you're not." Aubrey shouted, causing my eyes to water a little. He was clearly hurt and I knew my next words were going to be a gut punch.

I took a deep breath, "Yes, I'm pregnant, but I'm not 100% sure who the father is."

Aubrey chuckled to himself but the laugh didn't match the pissed expression on his face. He sat down on the sofa and filled his glass. "That's priceless. So, how many niggas you been letting fuck raw?"