Chapter Seventeen | Jealous 2

Chapter Seventeen x Jealous 2

_____

Sometimes I want to walk in your shoes

Do the type of things that I never ever do

So I take one look in the mirror and I say to myself,

"Baby girl, you can't survive like this."

And I hate you for your lies and your covers

And I hate us for making good love to each other

And I love making you jealous but don't judge me

And I know that I'm being hateful but that ain't nothing

That ain't nothing

I'm just jealous

I'm just human

Don't judge me - Beyonce

_____

Essence

I roamed my closet as I slipped into black Victoria's Secret sweatpants and pulled on my black and silver sparkle Uggs. I grabbed some underwear and a couple of bras and placed them in a bag along with other personal necessities that I'd need while away. I put shoes inside and an extra outfit to wear tomorrow. I got up early this morning to pack me up somethings and leave without Money knowing. I'm a grown ass woman and I don't have to sneak, but it's easier this way. If he was awake, I knew he'd try to stop me from leaving.

I wasn't leaving him, but I just wanted a day to myself without him around. I wanted to think and not under the pressure of being around him. I could handle it, but I wasn't up for that for the next 24 hours. I just wanted today to be peaceful without all possible drama. That's all that I ask for today and hopefully that's what I can get. Today is all about me, relaxing and being free from everything for a day.

After stuffing my clothes in a Coach overnight bag, I sat it by the door of our bedroom and went back to finish getting dressed. The door was locked closed so that he wouldn't come in last night when he got home. I didn't want to sleep with him, so he wasn't allowed inside. I took the time and slipped the matching hoodie on over my ponytail and fixed it on me. I grabbed my phone, the charger, and my bags and then quietly unlocked the door to our room.

I peeped outside to make sure he wasn't there, before tipping my way out into the hallway and down the stairs. I had to move slowly, because I didn't want to wake him up, where ever he was at in the house. Within no time, I made it down the stairs and to the door. I looked back, contemplating if I should actually leave him here or not. I shrugged and continued on out of the door, not caring how much noise it made when it slammed shut. I'm gone now, so I had nothing to worry about. My escape was complete.

I threw my bags in the back of my BMW and hopped in the driver's seat. I started the ignition and was out of the drive way and onto the road quickly. I finally released a breathe of air as I drove further and further away from the house. I wasn't going far, but it was far enough from home to get some space.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled up at the Four Seasons in Miami and parked my car in a empty space. I grabbed my one bag and got out of the car, heading into the exquisite hotel building. I walked straight past the front desk and towards the elevator. I didn't even have to wait, Nicole had already had my room ready for me. She called ahead this morning after I explained my situation to her. I'm glad she was willing to help me out, and she even paid for it.