I immediately placed my phone down and filmed it all. I also sat back and relaxed as looked at the drama traumatising at least someone's life. Oh, how I wish I had popcorn. Bakugo was trying to either blow some kids up or get his cannon thing back. The girl was trying to talk to the other girls, but she basically said a bunch of random words and held up the piece sigh while acting as if they were scissors. The guy with the wind quirk looked like he was about to cry or laugh. And Todoroki was explaining what was on his hero outfit.

Present Mic was then suddenly commentating everything that was happening, this entire thing was a complete mess. I watched as a few kids walked near me and pointed to me.

"Hey, whats your name? You look like a.... Giraffe." She said randomly.

"Hi, I'm Ari, do you want a flower?" I asked as she violently nodded her head. I made a pretty little white rose that faded out to pink and gave it to her, she smiled and sat down as she started to play with it.

"Thank you, Ari-Giraffe!" She said as she played with it.

"Do I look like a Giraffe?" I say to myself.

I looked back over to Bakugo and Todoroki, they seemed to be auguring about something. I couldn't hear much, but I got some words out of it.

"Bakugo, their just kids." Todoroki said dully.

"Huh? But that's how I was raised and look, I turned out awesome!" Bakugo boasted about himself. I wasn't sure what he said was entirely true.

"No-" Todoroki said.

I bursted out laughing when he said that. I wasn't sure if he said something else after that or not, but that was funny. I watched a little more and I think I might have fallen asleep. I woke up to a little kid yelling.

"I got it! Queen Beam!" She yelled as she put her finger to her forehead. A pink heart thing flew out at hit Todoroki.

"Hey don't frown, you'll spoil your cute face with wrinkles." He said as he smiled brightly and held out his hands. I fell to the floor and died right there.

The end.

That was so funny right?

No?

Well it was funny to me.

When I got back up to my feet. I had to rub my eyes as the entire room changed. An ice slide was shown and aroura was in the sky. I wasn't sure of what was happening, I looked for Todoroki. He was showing his fire quirk to a little girl who was very interested in it.

I smiled at him even though I knew he couldn't see me. I could see how happy he looked, it was probably because he didn't have to deal with a bunch of crazy little kids, but still he was happy.

I looked over to my phone, it was still recording. Since the lesson was almost over I stopped the recording. I was going to show this to everyone, oh how Bakugo is going to kill me. But its so worth it.

Happy Birthday Iida!