Fight With Off Brand Loki

Oh fuck I messed up didn't I. It's been months. What the fuck do I do.

I was reading last chapter thinking that I hadn't published it yet and I'm back reading to know where I left off.

I published that when I was still in school.

Oh I fucked up real good. You guys want story and I gave you nothing.

If you didn't notice the chapters just got crazier.

If you look at the first chapter it was organized but I rushed into thing so much. I made so many girls fall in love with Saiki so quick.

Also the more chapters I published the crazier they got.

I think I got what I call fame cockines. The more popular the story got the more the chapters got crazy.

I was reading hentai on wattpad cause why not. One story was looking good, the chapters were alright it was organized but it slowly got crazy.

So crazy to the point the main character banged his sister and she rain around while everyone twearked while listening to W.A.P and crying because they can't fuck the main character.

Man it was so fucking weird but that's when I realized. The fame got to the person and they thought anything would be popular.

I thank that story cause I realized I did the same thing that fucker did.

The chapters in my story became do unorganized and getting rushed into things.

And in my story it got crazy like Saiki doing shit he would never do. I added extra characters that weren't needed like the three headed dog who turned into a fucking girl.

I made the calm and collective sirzechs a fucking girl who isn't calm or professional.

The same with the angle. I need to get everything under control.

Okay let's get to the story.
———————————————————
Fuck I don't know where to start.

Azazel: Ah it's been a while you shitty old man from the north.

Oden: It's been a long time bratty fallen angel.

Akane: It's been a long time.

Oden: Ah Akane I came per your request. Shouldn't you wear something more suitable for a party.

Akane: I have to represent.

Oden: Well yup representing wrong things.

Serafall: It's been a while lord Oden.

Oden: No good Serafall

Serafall: Huh

Oden: A attractive girl shouldn't wear something so draby to a party.

Serafall: Oh really, mirurun mirumiru spiral!

She transformed into some cosplaying clothes.

Oden: Whats this

Serafall: It's a magical girl cosplay.

Oden: Not bad

Saiki: So are you Issei's long lost dad.

The doors were open with Saiki, Issei, Koneko, and Rias coming in.

Saiki: Oh no one knows who I am, yet...

Rossweisse: Lord Oden please think of your position before you act.

Oden: Always so serious that's why you can't get a hero.