Chapter 2

Last time on Brought Back From The Past:

"They... know each other?" You question watching them bicker. Before you could break up their quarrel, two more woman come falling out of the ceiling!

"...this is going to be a difficult day" you think tiredly. 

                                                            ---------------------------

                                                                    Y/N's POV

I take a deep breath to calm myself. I may not know what's going on or why these women are falling straight out of my ceiling, but I gotta take control of the situation at hand!

"Are you two okay? Are you hurt?" You politely ask the two women as you help them up from the floor gently.

"I'm okay... but I'm also confused" says the first woman. Like the others, she is dressed in fancy attire. Her white and black dress compliments her blonde hair, with has a small bun with the rest flowing down to her waist. 

"I am also confused. What are we doing here? Why aren't we dead?" 

These questions come from the second woman. It seems as if this woman has caught on to what's going on. Compared to the others, she is dark skinned and her hair is fairly short She sports a red and black vest, along with a bedazzled red crop top, shorts, and black heels. 

"To be perfectly honest with you, ma'am, I don't have any answers to your questions. I was just having a pretty normal day until you all came falling out of my living room ceiling one by one!" I explain to her and the rest.

"Pardon me miss, but what is a 'living room'?" The woman in the white and black dress asks confused.

"You don't know what a living room is?!" I say genuinely shocked. How long have these girls been dead for?! "Well, a living room is-"

Before I can fully explain, two OTHER woman come falling out of the ceiling! "I really this is the last time this happens..." I thought to myself tiredly.

"Are you guys okay? ...Are you the last ones left?" You ask hoping they'd say yes.

"I'm okay" one says getting up slowly. This lady was dressed in pink and she has long ponytail that's dyed hot pink at the ends. She looks a bit younger than the others.

"Wait a minute! I'm not dead?" The black and pink haired woman asks shocked while feeling her head as if it wasn't there before. "Thank goodness. I didn't want to die, but I remember feeling the pain from my neck for a brief moment. Is this the afterlife?"

"Yeah, I remember being on my deathbed. Why are are here?" The other woman asks curiously. She looks older than one before her. Like the woman in red attire, she is also dark skinned and has black hair. She is in a shiny blue and black crop top that has short puffed sleeves, long black leggings that have streaks of blue going down to her ankles, and short black heels.

"Okay, listen everyone" You say getting everyone's attention. "I would love to answer your questions, I really would. But here's the problem; and please don't take offense to this, but I really don't know who any of you are. The only thing I know about you all is that you were all previously dead, and to be honest, I'd also liked to know why that is and why you were all transported here. So here's what we're going to do. Can you all please sit down somewhere? Anywhere you like."

"Is this a chair?" The lady who I assume is Boleyn questions, pointing at my couch.

"That's a couch. It's like a chair, but it can sit at least five people on it" I explain to her.

Boleyn then sits down on it and looks surprised for a short second. "It's....very comfortable. I like it!" She says very pleased and content.

After a few seconds, everyone is sat down in the living room. Boleyn, the woman in the white and black dress, and the girl with black and pink ponytail are sitting on the couch, the woman in gold attire (or what Boleyn calls her which is "Catherine") is sitting on a chair, the woman in the black and blue outfit is sitting in another chair, and lastly; the woman the black and red outfit is sitting on my green beanbag, which I rarely use.

"Great. Now that all of you are seated and well, I am going to point at one of you at a time. When I point at you, you have to tell my your name and a little bit about yourself. Does everyone understand?" You ask looking at the girls expectantly. They all nod in agreement to my question.

"Okay. Ummm...how about you. You go first."

and that's the second chapter! so sorry it took a while to update, if you know what online school is like then you know what it's like to be stressed and preoccupied. however, summer is coming up and my school year ends in three weeks so maybe then, i'll have more time to update the story. until then, updates will be a bit slow but no matter how slow they are, i'm not gonna cancel the story anytime soon so don't worry! alright, i'm very tired and my hand and my finger hurts from typing a lot, so i'm gonna stop right here. have a good morning/evening/night love you all❤️❤️