Me and Naruto got off later today due to the amount of people that were there. "I am beat." I groan.

"Me too." Naruto groaned back.

We dragged ourselves across the village ready to just lay in a bed.

"There you two are." Pervy sage says.

"Ahh" i groan " you need some thing." I say in a worn out way.

"Tsunade needs to see team 7 Sakura's already their." Pervy sage says.

Naruto let out a groan "but granny Tsunade's office is that way." Naruto says slumped over.

"You two look dead, but you'll be okay." Pervy sage says.

Time skip. (Tsunade's office)

"Took long enou- you two look dead."  Tsunade says.

"We already heard that one." I say

"Anyways, im assigning you to escort a little boy name Nobu Michiko, he is a important child of royal blood. Dont let anything happen to him." Tsunade says

"Cant we get anything exciting. Im a Shinobi not a babysitter." Naruto says.

"Be grateful your getting a mission." Tsunade says. "I can always call another team to do it."

"No we'll do it." I say, its about time i go on another mission.

"Ok, you guys we'll get Nobu in the morning and meet at the gate at 10 am." Kakashi says

"Ok." We all say

Time skip.Next day

Naruto came to get me in the morning then we went to get Sakura. She was already ready as well it was around 9:30am so all it leaves us to do is go get Nobu and then go to the front gate.

When we got to Tsunade's office she had a annoyed look on her face and the little kid kept on rambling. "Oh there they are!" Tsunade says relieved to see us. "Take him..take him please." She says sounding like she wants to get him off her hands.

"Hi im Nobu- wait you really pretty ms." Nobu says getting close.

"Ohh thank you." I say patting his head.

Naruto had a smug look on his face. "Dont you think im pretty too." Sakura says.

"I guess i could lower my standards for a while." Nobu says.

Sakura gives him a deadpan look and the rest of us laugh.

"Well Tsunade we gotta get going." I say

"Y/N you should really address Lady Tsunade with more respect." Sakura says

"Pft, she doesnt care and neither do I, right Tsunade." I say

"Just get out." Tsunade says

I laugh at her comment.

It was 10 o clock and we stood at the gate waiting for Kakashi.

~10 minutes past.~
No Kakashi.

~20 minutes past~
No kakashi

~1 FULL HOUR LATER~
Kakashi starts walking towards us. I quickly go behind him in a flash and kick him in his back sending him flying back a bit to where Naruto and the rest of them were. Hm he didnt have his guard up.

"Thats what you get, Kakashi sensei we waited here too long." Naruto says.

"I know , whats the excuse this time." Sakura yells.

"You are our Sensei you shouldn't show up 1 hour late." I say with my hands on my hip.

"Wow and your strong." Nobu says with his eyes practically gleaming.

"Thank you." I chuckle.

With me distracted Kakashi came behind me and chopped my neck which didnt hurt much but left a slight pain. "Oww" i say

"Thats just for earlier." He says with his eyes closed so im assuming he's smiling. "Since everyones here lets get going.