Chapter 8: Seymour

TW: Cyberbullying (Boleyn and Howard bullying Aragon and vice versa)

With the arrival of Katherine Howard, Aragon got even more nervous about the argument with Annie. Now she had backup. I kept reassuring her that people liked her and I much better than those two -- most people still saw them as disgusting, scandalous witches.

"I'll never beat her!" Aragon moaned as we ate dinner one night after a day trip to a museum -- she snuck to an exhibit about Boleyn and herself and had been angry about it since.

"You have the public support, Aragon. I don't think she'll ever get that." I told her. She took a deep breath and nodded.

The next day while I was eating breakfast, someone knocked at my door. I opened it to Aragon, who was in her pajamas, holding her phone, looking distressed.

"They're fighting back!" She yelled. I waved my arm for her to come in, genuinely worried. She looked awful.

"What happened?" I asked, sitting her down at my breakfast table.

"They've made a ton of accounts to hate on me. Look at this!" She showed me a post that was similar to one Aragon had written about Boleyn, listing all of the bad things she had supposedly done. But most of them weren't true, I hoped not. There was another post that listed all of the supposed reasons that Annie's life was worse. I sighed. 

"And look at this!" She clicked on the 'likes' button, that showed a ton of accounts whose usernames were variations of 'wehatecatherineofaragon'. All their profile photos were the same, and it was clear that Boleyn and Kat made all of them.

"And they've done the same for you!" She showed me some posts that basically repeated what Boleyn had said the day she was really mad at us -- that I was a hypocrite.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"Fight back! C'mere, help me make more hate accounts."

We spent the morning making dozens of hate accounts and posts. I felt that this was escalating too much. I was started to feel frustrated being Aragon's punching bag. My life had been pretty bad too. And I wondered how Howard felt. Her life was also pretty bad.