27 : Forever!?... Forever

ابدأ من البداية

He is marking him as his

And that's what gulfy want...

Mew took his time admiring Gulf's body with his lips then he took Gulf's hand and kiss it gently making gulfy blush hard...

"Thanks baby for giving yourself to me tonight.... I am so happy... I can't describe it in words...

I love u so much

GULF KANAWUT...."

Mew kissed Gulf's palms softly and with his other hand on Gulf's pants taking them down....

Gulf felt really happy with mew's lovely words. He put his hand in mew's face carrassing it gently...

He looked at mew with so much love...with tears on his eyes..
THIS man above him really changed him totally. From that broken brat to this lovely person...

He changed himself for mew... Mew deserves the best nad he became the best.... He wants mew all to himself so he worked hard for it

Gulf felt mew's hand on his waist taking his pants down. He blushed and raised his lower body making it easier to mew....

Now, gulf is naked in front of mew.. It is not the forest time but it really embarrassing enough so he flibbed on his stomach burying his face on the pillow

"baby!!! Why!?"

Said mew taking his pants with his boxer..

"it is so embarrassing..... I can't face u!!!!!!!"

gulf is taking on the pillow not facing the chuckling mew...

"Baby... It is not embarrassing at all.... U r not the only naked one here....

And I want to see your face with pleasure on it....

Oh my god...

Just the imagination makes me hard...

Come on baby....

Turn around.. Let me see that pretty face of yours...."

Mew hold Gulf's body kissing it from behind... He started to squeeze this ass...

It fit right in his hands... It is so juicy... Can he bite it!?... Of course he can!!!!!

"Ouch!!!"

When gulf already on his piloow he felt mew's teeth biting his ass right cheek!!!! And when Mew came this pervert!? He is bold without any shme at All!!!!

Ans what is The hell!? How can he forget that he is naked from the back too!?... He forget that his naked ass is facing mew's face!!!!!

My Gosh!!! That's the worst!!!

"Mew!!. W~what are u doing!?... P~please.... No biting....

At least Not there.. Please.... I will face u... Please"

Mew chuckled hearing his baby words.. How can he be this cute!?

"oh!? Not in that place!?... So u don't mind in other places!?.."

"Mew!!!!!! Pleaaaase stop Teasing me!!!!"

"okay.. okay... Now turn around..."

commanded mew taking his body weight off gulf....

Gulf bits his lips and turned facing mew. His red can be eaten like a tomato..

Mew chuckles make gulf look at him pouting then he felt mew interlace their fingers together looking more serious