Finale

"Everyone of them sighed at Naruto's diary and closed it. "Hey gu-" Naruto was about to say when he saw his diary. "W-what are you guys doing with my diary?" Naruto said grabbing it from Kiba's hands.

"We didn't know you felt that way Naruto." Ino said as Naruto started tearing up. "I didn't want you to know the way I feel, and now its read." Naruto said face red from anger.

Naruto sighed. "Dud you read all of it?" Naruto asked. "Yeah." Sakura whispered. "Naruto we want you to know we a hope your ok and you can come over for food whenever you like we really apologize for reading through it tho." Hinata said surprising Naruto.

Naruto sighed. "And we'll treat you better." Sasuke muttered. Naruto smiled slightly a real smile. "Thanks guy, I forgive you, just don't go through it again?" Naruto said the ending sounding as if its a question.

"Yeah we won't." Neji said.
They all went into a group hug, some small, some big, and others crying.

"Oh we were looking for you kids." Kurenai said. "What happened?" Kakashi asked as he saw all the genuine in a hug, even Sasuke. Asuma could only nod.

New book called: Different world (title still in progress)

Deku gets pushed off the building by Uraraka because she was jealous but not before taking a piece of his hair and, Bakugo ends up dying because the sludge monster couldn't control his quirk (act like the sludge guy is a teenager) and Bakugo died watching heroes stare at him.
(Ik sludge monster is probably a man not assuming gender unlike *ahem*)

The two were buried next to eachother, so please explain why there babbling toddlers living with villains!?
AKA in the different universe a hero killed Masaru (Bakugo dad) that's why Mitsuki is a villain, and Just make one up for inko.
Follow me as they become the UA traitors.