~part 35~

Wednesday afternoon.
Pov: Y/n
After the hug me and Jaeden shared, we started to walk.
Not to our house or to school.
We just wanted to go for a walk.
I'm still shocked after what he said to me about my parents, but i know i had to forgive him.

The walk was really quiet but sometimes i caught Jaeden staring at me.
He quickly looked away with wide eyes and i chuckled a little.
After a while, Jaeden suddenly stopped walking.
I stopped walking as well and looked at him with confusion written on my face.
"Y/n.." Jaeden suddenly said.
"Yeah?" I said with slight confusion in my voice, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who was that girl you were talking to at lunch?" He asked.
I became even more confused.
"Mia.. Why?" I asked.
I heard him mutter something under his breath as he started looking at the ground with anger in his eyes.
"Jaeden? What's wrong?" I asked.
He looked up at me again and began to say "stay away from her." With a monotone voice.

"Why? I'm finally making friends, Jaeden. I've been hated on since day one on this school, Jaeden. I'm fucking sick of it. You don't even want me to make new friends. What am I supposed to do with life than!?" I said.

Jaeden flinched at the last sentence and he looked at me with worry in his eyes.
"Y/n... you can't say that.." he said, his voice cracking.
"What. What am i. Supposed to do. Jaeden. I can't fucking take it anymore! You treat me like complete shit." I said in his face.

"Y/n-" he began, but i cut him off.
"No Jaeden! What am I supposed to do!? Tell me goddammit!" I said.
"Y/n stop!" He said while i looked at him with wide eyes.
"I just don't want you to get hurt or broken,
Y/n. It's not because I don't like you.
Cause that's not true. I love you Y/n. I would do anything for you." He said, with tears in his eyes.
I cried too and hugged him.
"I'm sorry Jae.." i said while hugging him.
"It's okay Jae... Your words just hit hard.." i said while looking at the ground.

I heard him sniffle.
Why do i break his heart?
"I'm sorry... I.. I love you too." I said it softly cause i was scared of his reaction.
But then he hugged me even tighter.
I suddenly felt really sick to my stomach.
Is this... What love feels like? Do i love Jaeden? More than.. a friend?

I frowned at the thought.
No.. It can't be.
Jaeden is my bestfriend and I can't ruin our friendship.
I love him as... a friend..
(Stop thinking about Adrien Agreste:/)

We loosened from the hug and looked in each other's eyes.
"I think we should go.. Not to school. I think it's better if we're just going home." Jaeden said in a whisper voice.
I nodded and looked at the ground for a moment.

Jaeden held out his hand and i grabbed it.
We walked in silence to our house.
And it wasn't an uncomfortable silence.
I felt safe.

A/n: I'm genuinely sorry for not posting. But anyways, here's a chapter for you. I hope you liked it cus it's really short. I just have some headaches and i'm really tired atm. I just didn't want you guys to wait any longer so i decided to just post a short part. It's better than nothing:) I love you guys so much<3 Have a great day/night xx